Embrace Me

Like the sun kiss the world, and awaken all things dull, so would I be to you.

Like the sky show forth her beauty, in stars and wonder, so would I to thee in the dark.

Lean on me, my petals are soft, and yet tough. I'm like the rain, yet so small, I can fill the gape.

Let your sorrows clash with my grains, they uphold fragrance of love and care.

Let me be thy poem, thy love, and thy song. Let me be that pillar that pulls you up.

In the days of depression, when your world fades, and your voice dies, think of me and smile.

Let my sight always make thee smile, like the child before her friend.

Lean on me, I'm thy friend, what we have, would never end.

I shall work thee pass the wrongs of life, and when thy burdens be too heavy, I shall lean a hand.

Smile and don't cry, why should you bow your head and cry, when I'm there to help you out.

Open your eyes and see, me in all of my beauty, I am pure, as I'm peaceful, I'm lovely, as I'm nice.

My ways are the ways of nature, my words are the words of love.

My thoughts are for thee as good, I live in the land of peace, yet my feet lay in the land that kills.

I might die or live, but I can give thee peace.

Breathe me in when thou art weak, for I can give thee strength when all is bleak.

Think of me as thy beloved friend, as the one that's always there, for for what other sake am I come?

And when I die, and my world grows dark, I would take solace that thou would live on.

Hope you love this, the picture in this poem is from a friend of mine. It's a Lotus, I did some digging and tried to portray its nature. Hope I did well. Thanks.