Chapter 15

Harry's POV

It's been two long week since me and Paul have been at the new land and getting everything ready for both packs. I spoke with my mother last night about how they was coming along, they are all set and ready to move here. Melissa and the dark moon pack are also ready to move, although she has had a few complications with some of the pack members, many seem more than happy to move land and start fresh. Within the next few hours both packs should be arriving and moving into their new homes, we had already giving the families the information for their news and the people who live in the pack house have also been given new rooms.

Myself and Melissa thought it would be best if we sorted out who went where, as if we didn't this would cause nothing but trouble for us all. The pack house was four floors and a basement meaning the top floor was for the alphas,betas also known as second in command and the third in command only. We then had the third floor for the females as we had to have safety bars put on them for when they go in heat to keep the males out, the second floor was for all the males and the first floor was for all mates couples. Ground floor well you probable guessed was where the kitchen, dining room and games room was, the basement also had a gym, cinemas room and more games room. It was the perfect place for the pack.

I couldn't wait to start living here with both packs, my father had really out done himself with this land, it was from a previous alpha who sadly had to down size his land. Half of his pack was killed by rogues who had teamed up with the vampires, so only a handful survived the attack. I personally wouldn't of sold the land, I would of rebuilt my pack and gained more people along the way.

The land was far to beautiful to just sell up and start over, the land had its own beach along the territory, there was a cliff with a breathtaking view, where you could see the sun set perfectly. The ocean was clear as ever you could see the sand and sea shells under the water, you could even see the tropical fish and other sea creatures if you went so far out. We truly was lucky with this place, I just hope that both packs like it but most of all Melissa does.

"Hey man the packs have started to arrive" Paul says bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Thanks, I'll be right there" I put my things away and make my way outside to see Melissa and her pack starting to get out of the vehicles they had come in, I couldn't help but run up to Melissa and pull her in my arms, I had missed her so much over these last two weeks it's unreal, I never and I mean never want to be without her again.

"Well it's nice to see you to sweetie, now please put me down so I can sort the pack members out" God her sweet voice I will never get tried of hearing it.

"As you wish" I do as she says and watch her work her magic. She gives the pack instructions on what they need to do, sending the girls in first to find they rooms, then the guys and last the couples. As for the families they had already made they own way to they new homes, as Melissa made sure they had the information before leaving, she thought it would be easier if they went straight they instead of coming here.

After a while my mother and father pulled up along with our pack, I did the same thing with them sent the girls first then the guys and then the couples. It was easier than just having everyone going straight on in and pushing people out the way to get to where they needed to go. My mother had sent the families to they new homes, telling them to get settled in to them.

It's been a long stressful day for us all with the move and I know it's going to take time for people to settle here but I really hope that me and Melissa can make great alpha to the pack. We have also come up with a new name for the pack, since we are two packs turning into one big pack, we needed a new name so together we come up with one.

I have also asked James who was Connors beta to also be my beta along with Paul, he was more than happy to accept the offer, even though he was still hurt about how Melissa went about things. He understood why she had done it though, even though he had only been Connors beta for 2 years.

Both packs seem to be getting along just great and having a laugh together, which is what me and Melissa had hoped for. We know how hard it can be sometime for two packs to become one, but together we will work at it and make sure we are the best of the best. Josh and Paul will be training pack members who want to train, my father will be training the pups and my mother well let's just say she will be in the kitchen a lot as she loves to cook.

Yesterday we was two packs living on two separate lands and living two different ways of life but today we have become one, today we have become a family and no longer two separate packs. As of today we will be known as full moon pack.

Quick note: totally didn't know where to go with this chapter hope you all like it as wrote it as words come into my mind.
Thank you to those who read my books.