Chapter 5

Daniel POV

Egypt had just left and she was extremely mad. I need to find her. I grabbed my keys and phone and headed outside, but I was soon stopped by my parents.

"Where are you going, Daniel?" My mom asked. " I'm going to find her." I simply replied. " I'm not sure if that's such a good idea..." My dad started, only to get cut off by Mr. Sanchez. "No that's a fine idea Daniel. Thank you. And please keep us updated ok?" He said. "Most definitely." I said smiling.

As I got into my car I heard him say, "you did an excellent job with that boy James. " patting my dad on the back. "That's the kind of man I want my daughter to be with."

I smirked and pulled off. I saw her car up ahead and just decided to follow it. "Lets see where she is going." I said smirking.

Egypt POV

I continued to drive until I found myself at the studio. Guess I'll be dancing. I got out of the car and walked into the building where it was. I said hello to the receptionist and walked onto the elevator. I thought I saw someone that looked like Daniel, but I was probably just imagining it. I got off the elevator and walked to the studio to find it was already unlocked. I walked in and saw my best friend Asia. She looked at me and ran over.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? You had me worried about you and you haven't returned any of my texts or calls." She exclaimed. Her boyfriend, Ray, came over. " Hey ugly! I see your trying to change your wardrobe. Smh it's about time." Ray joked. Instead of a comeback and laughing I broke down crying. "Whoa Egypt I'm sorry it was just a joke. I didn't mean.... I'm so sorry whatever it is I'm pretty sure you'll get out- i'm so sorry. " He said hugging me. Asia joined too.

All I did was cry and cry. Somewhere in there I told them what the problem was and I continued to cry. 20 minutes later I wiped away my tears. It felt so good to let all of that out.

"If any of you tell anyone about my outburst, I'll have your heads on a platter. " I said, sniffing. Asia and Ray laughed. " Aight I gotchu. You wanna freestyle for a bit?" Asked Ray. "Actually I've been working on something." I said. I walked over to the music player and plugged my phone in finding the song I wanted, I pressed play and instantly Yonce blared through the speakers. I danced around a little bit and then I started my routine.

Once I finished, Ray and Asia started applauding really hard. "We need to film that sometime!" Said Asia. We all danced some more and then we called it. " Yo, I'm starving you wanna go to Chipotle for lunch?" asked Ray. We both agreed and headed out, locking up behind us.

We got onto the elevator and once we hit the lobby, I saw a figure that reminded me of Daniel. I walked in the middle of Ray and Asia. "What are you..." started Asia, but I silenced her and dragged both of them out to my car.

___________________________

TO BE CONTINUED.....