Chaper 8

No One's POV

So now everyone just left the party and are at Egypt's house. They were going to just spend the night. Of course, Daniel is there and got introduced to everyone already.

Egypt: *sits down next to Roc*

Daniel: *tries to sit next next to Egypt, but can't, so he just sits across from her.*

Egypt POV

Daniel is forreal starting to get on my nerves. I don't care what anybody says, I'm not marrying him. I made a close call getting home too, because I had to change my outfit from that party. Everyone was in their pajamas now, so it was all good.
*phone rings* "Excuse me." I said as I grabbed my phone and walked out to the balcony.
Phone Convo (E=Egypt & ????= ?????)
E- Hello, this is Egypt.
????- Egypt! How are you dear.
E- *recognizes voice* I'm am well, thanks. How are you?
????- I'm great, thank you. I'm calling to tell you that your demo tape has been watched.
E- It has? What did the label think?
????- The label absolutely loved you guys!! You all are amazing.
E- Really? That's wonderful!!
????- they wanna sign you. Can you all come to LA tomorrow?
E- *thinks* um.. Sure, yeah we can do that.
?????- ok great. The label is taking care of all the expenses. I've already emailed you your tickets.
E- ok thank you soo much, um... Sorry I didn't get your name.
?????- Meredith
(A/N: Yes ???? Is Meredith)
E- ok thank you so much Meredith. See you tomorrow.... Mhm.... Ok.... Bye!
End of Phone Convo

I hung up the phone and walked into the living room. " alright girl talk. Goodnight everyone. Come on girls" I said making my way upstairs to the room where we all hung out and the girls followed.

Egypt- girls, Meredith called

CeCe- *gasps* AWW HECK NAH SEE IMMA BEAT HER- *pauses* wait who is Meredith??

Girls/CeCe- *laughs*

Egypt- From the label. Remember when we auditioned as a girl group and sent in our demo? The LOVED us. The label wants to sign us!!! *jumping up and down*

Kayla- ARE

Asia- YOU

CeCe- SERIOUS??

Egypt- YESSS!!

Girls- *scream and dance around*

Asia- when do they want to sign us?

Egypt- they want us in LA tomorrow. *hands everyone their tickets and 4 extra tickets* and they boys can come! I even got one for Roc.... *kinda smile*

Kayla- Girl you got a thing for Roc??

Asia & CeCe- AWWW SNAP!

Egypt- *laughs* shut up.

Asia- what about Daniel?

Egypt- He is going with his parents to New York tomorrow. I don't know how long though, but I don't care.

Kayla- haha girl I see you.

Egypt- let's go tell the guys.

No One's POV

All the girls go downstairs and tell the boys. Daniel apparently left an hour ago with his parents, but nobody was complaining.
Soon everyone packs and turns in for the night, excited for the flight and adventure that lays ahead.

*Morning
___________________________

Alrighty guys! There it is.

Egypt likes Roc

Roc likes Egypt

Daniel is going to New York with his Parents

The girl's group, called Glow, is being signed by a label.

Yes, the boys will be a group in the story.

What do you think will happen?

Like, comment, and Follow!