Story of My Life : A Mindless Behavior Story

A/N: This is my first story in here so comment and let me know what you think!!

Egypt POV

I was in the studio dancing to 'I luv it' by August Alsina. I looked at the time and I turned off everything and run back home. It was 6:15 and I know my parents are gonna come get me at 6:25 to get ready for dinner.

My parents are so... Um how do I say this... So fancy. They are snooty. Royalty proper. They want me to go to the best colleges and be a lawyer or a doctor. They expect me to be into politics and stuff like that. But that's not who I want to be. I want to dance and be a singer and a actress. My parents don't approve of those things though. If they ever found out I've been dancing and singing, let alone sneaking out to do it, they would blow up.

I reach my house and climb up to my window and slide in. I closed the window and took a quick shower and put on some black jeans, a nice white button down shirt, and some black flats. I took my hair and put it up on a bun. Just as I finished, my parents knocked and opened the door. "Egypt, it's time for dinner." said my mom. "I'll be right down." I said. " Do be prompt Egypt, we have some very important people joining us tonight. They are downstairs waiting. We are having dinner at 7:00 so you can mingle." my dad as they left, closing the door behind them. I rolled my eyes and finished getting ready.

___________________________

Heyy! I'm De'Ja and I'm new on Wattpad. So what do you think? Vote and comment! Oh and I also need 3 People. If interested, kik me at That_SpiffyOne