Chapter 6

Asia POV

So Egypt dragged me and Ray out of the building. "What was that about?" I asked her once we made it outside heading to the car. We walked to the studio so we were just gonna ride with her to Chipotle. We were meeting the rest of the group there too.

"Daniel. I think I saw him in the lobby." She said rolling her eyes. " I swear of that boy followed you imma go sharkeisha on him." I said. Ray laughs "yeah and imma help!" He says. "You guys are cray" Egypt said.

Ray POV

"Wow. I don't know what else to say." Said Prod. We were at chipotle with the rest of the crew, prod and his girlfriend Kayla, me and Asia, Prince and his girl Celena (CeCe).

"Yeah and he staying over for who knows how long. Oh and did I mention his parents are here too?" I Egypt said, rolling her eyes and taking a sip of her root beer. "Ok that's cray" said CeCe. "Yeah like why his parents gotta be there too?" asked Kayla. "I don't even know why." She sighed. Just then, a boy walked in. "Aye yo Roc! Over here!" I called to the boy. Roc looked over a smiled, heading over here with his food.

"Hey fam, what's good?" I said giving Roc some dap. "Long time no see bro!" Prince said, also giving him dap. "Double R!" Prod said doing a handshake thing with him. Roc sat down and the girls just stared at me. "What?!?" I said, taking a bite of my burrito. " Well aren't you gonna introduce us?" Asked Kayla, gesturing to Roc. "Oh. Roc, these are the girls. Kayla:Prods girl, Asia: my girl, CeCe:Prince girl, and then there's Egypt." Ray said pointing at each of us.
"Hey Roc." The girls said. "Wassup." He replied.

"So y'all hear about Jacob's party?" asked Prince. " Yeah. I think we all should go." I said. Everyone agreed. "Do you guys wanna come over and hang before the party?" Egypt asked. "The girls should go with you and we will pick you up." Prince said. Everyone agreed and the girls went with Egypt and the boys went with me.

Roc POV

___________________________

What do you think??

How do you feel about Daniel?

How do you feel about the arrangement?

Comment, vote, and become a fan!