Chapter 10

Asia POV

So we were at the conjunction house (We just moved in today) when the guys got all suspicious. I was about to question when out of nowhere, all the girls were being squirted with water. The girls and I got mad and started screaming and running, the guys still chasing us.

Egypt- *Screaming and throwing pillows* Stopp what is wrong with you guys?!?!

Me- *screams* RUNNNN

The girls and I run until we get the boys off our tails. We then realized that we were outside and that we at the pool. There was no way out.

Maisy- What are we gonna do? We are trapped and the guys are probably gonna be here any minute.

Kayla- Well we can't go back inside so that leaves one thing....

Girls- The Pool

We all jumped in and swam to the deep end and stayed in a corner.

Egypt- At least it's dark out here.. we can stay above water until they come.

Me- Let's hope they don't have flashlights either.

Maisy- Ya know... this makes no sense we are in water running away from water guns.

Egypt- I don't think that was water because it smelled weird

Kayla- Well we are safe no- (GCO by sounds of running feet and laughter)

Me- Underwater... quick!

We all went underwater and the boys came busting in there seconds after.

*No One's POV*

Prince- I don't see them...

Ray- I guess they didn't come out here... anyway I'm tired, I think they've had enough

Guys- True

Prod- Aye the game is on

Roc- Let's go.

They guys all go inside and the girls came up from the water gasping for air. They get out and head to the door only to discover...

Kayla- *Goes to open the door and turns around*

Maisy- What? Open the door it's freezing and we are wet.

Kayla- I wish I could

Asia- What do you mean you wish you could? I know they did not lock this door!?! *Starts banging on the door and yelling but nobody hears a thing*

Egypt- I am going to kill them *punches the door leaving a dent*

Asia- Calm down girl. We are going to have to climb up to my room. It's right above us and I and I remembered I left the balcony door unlocked.

So the girls start climbing up the house on some plants and old pieces of medal. Finally they made it to Asia's balcony. Asia goes to her door while the rest of the girls are standing on the window ledge.

Asia- They locked it!!

Egypt- Aww heck to the nah move we about to get in this house. *Climbs to the door and sees a bobby pin on the ground, so she starts picking the lock and it unlocks*

Maisy- Great thinking Egypt.

They all go in the house and shower and meet downstairs to see the boys watching the game. The girls ignored them and went to the kitchen to get the food that Kayla ordered them and went back upstairs to Egypt's room.

Ray- Aye is that Chipotle?

Asia- Nahh its cereal *rolls eyes and continues up the stairs*

Rest of the guys- Did you get us some?

Girls- No *Makes it Egypt's room and starts eating*

Asia- Ok so we are absolutely getting back at them

Kayla- But not right away..we gotta really plan this one

Maisy- Yeah so we get them when they are least expecting it.

Egypt- We should do it on tour. We can start planning next Friday... until then, start getting some ideas on what you wanna do.

Everyone agrees and finishes eating. The girls just chill in Egypt's room and they end up sleeping in there.

*Morning*

*Egypt POV*

I woke up first because I like to run in the mornings, it's how I spend some of my me time. My body was a little achy and I felt a headache coming on, but I just shook it off and got ready for my run.

No one was really outside today, but the few people I did pass gave me weird looks, but I just ignored them.

I made my way back home and everyone was still asleep. I went and showered and as I was showering, I noticed a weird smell from my hair, so I just washed it and got out. I got dressed and I took the towel off of my head and screamed.

Me- AAAAAAAGAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM GOIN TO FREAKIN KILL YOU GUYYYSSSSSS AGGHHHHHHHHHHHHGHGHGHH

_______________________________________________________________________

Uh-Oh Egypt you mad *clicks* Or nah??

What do you think happened??

Vote, Comment, Follow

To those of you who have commented or inboxed me about being a co writer, and those who are interested, please kik me @ DeJaB143_

I'm working on another book called "Swap it Out" and it is about B5 and many more people. Stay tuned for more information!!