Chapter 7

Roc POV

"This party of about to be lit!" Said Prince. We were at Ray house getting ready. I was staying at Ray's house for the summer because Ray is my cousin.

"Right! I can't wait!" Said Ray. "I know the bae's will be lookin righht!" Said Prod. We all laughed. "Yeah... Soo is Egypt taken?" I casually asked. "OOHH! My mane ova here has a thing for Egypt???" Asked Ray. "Awww snap!" Said the boys. "Haha man shut up. I just wanna know."

No One's POV

The boys explained what everything. A few minutes later, they were in the car on the way to pick up the girls. "Egypt's really been through a lot. Do you think I even have a chance with her?" Asked Roc. "Yeah man you have a chance. Just take things slow and easy on her, you know??" Said Prince. "Yeah I know." Said Roc.

A few minutes later the boys arrived at the girls house. Everybody got out I'm off to the door. Ray rang the doorbell. Everybody is waiting very very patiently waiting to see what the girls.

___________________________

Aight guyyss. I'm sorry ik I haven't updated in a while and I'm sorry it's short. I've gotten writers block and once I had an idea, I was busy with school and dance. Anyway comment ideas and what you think will happen later. Thanks y'all!!