Epilogue

2 years later

You smile, the smell of the sea is as beautiful as you remembered. The waves are calm today. The morning sun shines on you but the degrees isn't too hot now. Today is going to be a good day.

Your fingers trail among the helm of the boat. You smile, letting go of the helm and going down the stairs. You look over the edge into the water. Your lean down and your hand goes in. The water is cold but it sends a nice feeling up.

You pull your hand out water and shake away the drips. Drying your hand on your shirt you duck down, opening the door. You grab a bottle of water sitting on the counter and take a sip from it before putting it back. You head to the bed which is at the end of the room.

You smile, falling onto the bed with a thump. James bounces from the force but his eyes still remain shut. You chuckle, crawling towards him. Your hand trails up and down his bare chest, making goosebumps appear.

You're happy knowing James isn't having another nightmare. Those nights are always terrible for the both of you's. But you are always willing to help him and comfort him.

1 year ago, James surprised guy with this. The boat. With the money Randa paid him, he brought you a completely new sail boat. Free of charge. You couldn't thank him enough and the only thing he asked of you was to sail with you when you leave again.

And a year later, here you are. You thought sailing by yourself would be the best. Because you had no one complaining about the strong waves or the weather. But James takes on the challenges.

You thought conversations would get boring from seeing each other everyday. But James always manages to come up with another new interesting conversation for you.

You thought that you'd end up being bossed around by someone else around, you'd had to set sail to somewhere you don't want to go. But James works with you and says he'll go where you go.

If you have to think about it. Skull Island was one of the best things that have ever happened to you. Yes you ate fish for 5 years. Yes you nearly died more than once from a skullcrawler. Yes you lived in a village with people who are mutes.

But if you changed course that day. And avoided the storm. Never knew about Skull Island. How would you have met James? The chances of you's meeting, are very short. So you are grateful for your time spend on Skull Island. Anyway, you have made great friends from your experience there.

"Hey you" you whisper when James' blue eyes peak open. He yawns, stretching his body. He smiles, wrapping his arms around you, he pulls you into his chest.

"Good morning" he smiles, kissing your forehead. You murmur into his chest, laying on him. Just thinking for a moment. Surprisingly you's are thinking of the same thing. Skull Island.

"Do you regret going there? To Skull Island?" You ask. James turns his eyes down to you at your question.

"Of course not" he says. "How would I have met you?" He asks, stroking your back. You chuckle, laying on his chest, your eyes close, enjoying this moment.

Your eyes raise to him. "Where to next Captain?" You smirk. You love to call him Captain. Just because it irritates him, but in a good way.

"You tell me, Captain" he snaps back playfully. You laugh and your head drops against his chest. You sigh, trying to think of what adventures you should go on next.

"I love you Captain James Conrad" you tell him. You head pulls up to James smiling widely to you. He pulls you up and hold you in his arms.

"And I love you..." He says. "Captain Y/N.... Conrad" he smirks, kissing you. Oh yeah, you's got married along the way on your adventure around the world.

Thank God for Skull Island.