Ӝ◈~♥Working At The Restaurant~◈♥Ӝ

Imagine the three changelings as you but in human form and yes,the names are based on their personalities and capabilities...

Y/N's POV(in Myxine's form)
I was working as a part* waitress at a very well known restaurant in this area. I'm quite surprised that nobody even mentioned my strange features for only few did and started to stare at me awkwardly.

I don't use shape shifting very often because it feels like I'm trying to be someone that I'm not and for the fact it sounded evil to do...But I do still use my magic for personal reasons and emergencies.

If someone wanted to have the ability or power to change into anyone they desire then I'll just give them mine without hesitation or second thoughts about it.

"HEY MYXINE!CAN I HAVE ANOTHER ORDER OF FRIES PLEASE!"a regular costumer who dines here spoke up as I write their order down on my note pad.

"Okay!Your order will be finished for a few minutes,sir!"I said in my normal voice which is like someone's talking in front of a fan but less echoing and more controlled.

I went over to the kitchen and placed the note on the order list. I then see someone familiar over the table near the counter and I waved at them while smiling.

"Hey Myxie,the order for table 12 is done."one of the cooks informed me as I held the tray with the ordered meal.

"Table 12...Oh!That's were Frisk is sitting!"I cheerfully stated and went over to their table.

"Hi Frisk!Nice to see you here. Going out for an adventure again,I presume."they nodded in response.

"Yup!I'm gonna climb up to Mt.Ebott and see the monsters there and maybe free them!It's been a couple of years since they are all trapped in that mountain so I decided to go there today!"their eyes sparkled with the sign of determination.

"Ah...I see...but I'm gonna come with so you can't get hurt. My job as a waitress here is done so I'm free to do anything now."they slightly cheered because they didn't want to disturb the other people.

"Okay!Meet me at the entrance of Mt.Ebott tomorrow in the afternoon so we could get started."I nodded my head in response.

After a few costumers have left,I teleported to my house in my bedroom and started to pack up the things needed for the trip tomorrow. I changed my working clothes to my pajamas and went to sleep on my soft bed...

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
BLOOPERS!!!!
Y/N: *sits up on the bed* Ugh!I'm so hungry right now...can someone get me a hotdog.

Lust Sans: *gives her a hotdog*Here you go sweetie~

Y/N: *takes a bite out of it*Eh?Why is there Mayo on this???I thought ketchup or mustard are commonly used condiments in hotdogs...

Lust Sans: *smiles deviously* That's not Mayo you're eating,Y/N~

Y/N: *blushes deeply and spits it out* BLECK!!!EWWWW!!!WHY WOULD YOU PUT 'THAT' IN THE HOTDOG!!!

Lust Sans: *inches closer to her ear* So you know how I taste like,sweetie~

Flair: *comes into the studio*OH MY GOD LUST!!!GET OUT OF HERE!!!BRUTAL!!!MALWARE!!!TAKE THIS TRASH OUT NOW!!!

Savage and Malware Sans: *teleports behind Lust and grabbing him by the arms*

Lust Sans: NOOOOOO!!!DON'T TAKE ME WAY PLEASE!!

Flair: Ugh!That slutty little skeleton!*turns over to Y/N*Hey,are you okay???

Y/N: Just give me some bleach to wash away the hotdog he gave me and I'll be fine....

Flair: Alright then....