Ӝ◈~♥When Fear Meets Chaos♥~◈Ӝ

Frisk's POV
We successfully arrived in Glitchtale as Karma tracked her down using a Soul Detector made by Vixen. I know convincing one of the most feared virtues is hard but we'll be sure that she's going to be in our side.

After a few minutes of searching,we finally reached her location inside the Core's chamber. Karma took the precautions first by changing himself into a invisible shield around my entire body.

I breath deeply to relax myself from any distractions and sign of fear in me before entering the chamber. Looking around to where she is,a flash of pink light appeared as a spear like weapon almost hit me.

"Well well well...look what we have here?If it isn't Frisk,the one who just helped me with all of MY progress in getting more victims in my soul harvest~Did you come here to finish me off?Heh...how cute~"I sighed and regained myself back from the defensive mode.

"I'm not the Frisk you know of,Bette Noire. I came from a different universe and wanting to offer you something you'll be most likely to be interested in."I guess she's not convince that I'm a different Frisk as she raised her spear attacking me once again.

Betty's POV
Do they really think I'm that stupid to fall for anything dumb like that?!What are they even thinking?I just took two souls and I feel more powerful than before!

"Betty please listen to be even for just a moment of your time. I promise it'll be worth it."they pleaded as I thought about it and agreed to hear what they'll be saying. If they're just going to trick me in losing my focus of fighting then Kumu will just take their soul.

"Do you know anyone with the name...Carman?"I froze up when they mentioned her name. Wait?!How did they have known her all of a sudden?!Unless...they really are from a different universe....

"Y-Yeah...I know her...she's my old friend before I got here in the city. We've been taking souls since Frisk freed the monsters from the barrier a few months ago. The both of us separated when some of the monsters tried to kill us. I was able to get rid of them off but Carman...died and couldn't take her soul any longer to be alive..."I could feel the tears forming into my eyes and Frisk hold their hand up towards me.

"You can see her again but not in what she used to look like from your memories with her. I'll take you to her and you'll know the reason why I came here to your universe."I nodded and slowly take their hand.

Something came out from their body as a small plush like cat formed from a liquefy substance. It jumped and jabbed the thin air as a....PORTAL WAS CREATED?!HOW IN THE WORLD DID IT DO THAT?!

But regardless of the strange thing had happened, I still went with them into the portal to somewhere else....I just hope that I could really see my old friend again....