Ӝ◈~♥Deleted Scene(Two Skeletons Having Fun)♥~◈Ӝ

WARNING!!!!IF YOU DON'T LIKE LEMONS OR ANY SEXUAL ACTIVITY PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER IMMEDIATELY!I AM NOT HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR RUINING YOUR INNOCENCE!!!

Remember from the previous chapter when Ink and Blue were gone? Yeah...I might have done that on purpose so I could make an excuse to write a lemon. DON'T JUDGE ME AND HAVE FUN~!

Ink's POV
O-Oh my...I didn't know my heat could get-Hnnnnggghh~!T-This bad...I can't stop thinking about her so much...A-Ahhh~!Mmmm~!I-Is it wrong if I...touched myself while imagining her doing it?I know it's quite lewd but... I-I can't help it~!

I slide down my hand to the member I made and slowly pumping it,gradually going faster and faster.

"M-Maaah~!A-Ahhh~!O-Oh my~!Haaah~!Hnnnggghh~!A-Ambrosia-Aaaahhh~!"I couldn't control myself as I pumped my member faster and moaning her name out loud.

"H-Haaaahhh~!A-Ambrosia~!Oh~!Aaaa-Aaaaahhh~!Y-Yes~!F-F-aaaahhh~!E-Eat me out~!Ah~!H-Hah~A-AAAAHHHHH~!"I arched my back when I came,collapsing on the floor as my cum flow out from my member and panting heavily with the feeling of blissful pleasure waving over my body. (Sweet mother of Asgore,am I the only one blushing reading this???)

"Ugh...that was...amazing..."then I cleaned myself up and went to sleep on the bed I just made.

Blue's POV
I was humping on a pillow with a vibrator attached to my member,thrusting more faster then deeper as I think of ravishing her body and listening her sweet moans of utter pleasure.

(Holy-What are you saying,Blue?And where on earth did you even get that thing???O_o
Kinks: *wiggles her eyebrows*I know~
Me: No... You didn't...
Kinks: Oh yes I did~
Me: WHY!!!!! *gets out of the window like Papyrus does*
Kinks: *raises her hands up in victory* SINS!!!!!!)

"A-Ah~!O-Oh stars~!This feels so g-good~!I'm glad P-Paps isn't here or else I won't enjoy myself if he did."I turned up the speed up on the vibrator as I bit down the pillow and hugging it tight to my chest while my thrusting goes faster until I reach to my climax.

"Mmmmm~!Hnnnggghh~!Hnnnnnhhhhh~!G-Gaaaaaaaahhhhhh~!Ah~!"I stuck my tongue out while moaning as I climaxed yet I still want more...my heat is getting worse...

"U-Uhhh~M-Maybe i-if I...added a vibrator to my spine so the pleasure will be doubled?I guess i-it won't hurt to try..."I attached another vibrator on to my spine and placing it down but my hand accidentally turned both of the vibrators on to Max speed.

"A-AAAAHHH~!H-HAAAAHHH~!!!!F-F-FUCK~!!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK~!O-OH FUCKING H-HELL~!!!"I arched to my back as I tried to turn the vibrators off but my hands were too shakey to even handle it.

"A-AAAHHHH~!S-SHIT~!S-SOMEBODY HELP M-ME~!H-HAAAAHHH~!F-FUCK~!P-PLEASE~!"I cried out while clenching my hands to the bedsheet and Flair thankfully came as she removed the vibrators off me.

"Blue...you shouldn't use this kind of stuff when your in heat...I'll have to deal with SOMEONE about this..."she left as I crashed out from the bed and went to sleep.