Ӝ◈~♥Karma Is Coming♥~◈Ӝ

Did you really think that I've forgotten about this little plush devil in chapter 23?Yes,Karma is actually a Zipper like Chuck and Fastener from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt. ??? met him during a mission there when Hell's Gate opened. PLOT TWIST!!!PSG IS INCLUDED IN THIS STORY AS A WELL!I'll explain their story after the 100th chapter...

Karma's POV
I followed the changeling like ??? instructed me to do as I viewed her from the tree tops. Frisk told me that she'll eventually be in this universe after daring her yesterday.

(WHAT!?!FRISK IS ACTUALLY WORKING FOR ??? ALL ALONG!?!THEY'RE THE REAL EVIL ONE AND NOT CHARA!!!Chara: SEE!I TOLD YOU SO BUT DID YOU EVER LISTENED TO ME?!
Me: Sorry for doubting you,Chara...
Chara: Well it's too late to do anything now,Flair...??? already won...)

I got off from the tree branch as I quietly sneaked inside the skeleton' house. Everyone seems to be busy doing their business as I went over the room where she's in.

I looked over to the room first if one else is here and see her fast asleep on the bed. I chuckled mischievously as I opened a dimensional portal to my world.

I gently grabbed her sleeping form with the help of Frisk when I teleported them here from the original universe. The stupid changeling doesn't know that this is the last time she'll be ever seen by anyone again...

Frisk' POV(YOU TRAITOR!!!!)
Well that was easy. I've accomplished my job with Karma by sending Ambrosia to his universe so she could die there as ghosts will do the rest of it...

Heheheh...so long Ambrosia!I never was your friend from the first time we've met on the surface!I just tricked you so taking you will be much easier for us.

"Okay...now that over with, let's go before the ghosts gets here."we both went back to the portal as Ambrosia was left alone on the alley.

???'s POV
I waited for Frisk and Karma to come back from their mission as both of them returned. Frisk told me that she's successfully in the PSG dimension as Karma retrieved the Creator' Item from her. Excellent...now for phase 2....

"Vixen!Open the portal to Glitchtale now!"I ordered to him as he activated the Universal Portal up to GlitchTale.

"For your new mission Karma and Frisk,I want you to convince Betty and Akumu to join us so the soul collection will be increased when they do. Don't fail me."they both nodded and entered the portal as it closed.

"You will all know how I'm capable of when I destroyed every single AU from existence. And every monster and human will bow down to their new ruler,Carma the pure personification of chaos and evil!Ahahahahahah!!!!"I laughed maniacally as my plan is going perfectly well...

Little do she know...Ambrosia is still able to stop her from her plans with the help from someone in this dimension....