♥~▓◆Awk-Ward ⊙﹏⊙◆▓~♥

I'm in my period so I don't even know why am I writing this way...I deeply apologize if you find this very.... Strange as heck...

Y/N's POV(still in her current form)
I slowly woke up to see a blushing Sans in front of me as I titled my head to side the side with a confused look.

Cross Frisk appeared with a slight blush on their face. They were silent for a moment but quickly snapping out of their thoughts and looked at me.

Ummm...Ambrosia?You're kinda... *coughs*in a very weird position right now with Sans...

Huh?What do you mean by tha-

I was thinking of myself getting kink shamed by all of the Lust Sanses as I realized that I fucked up so badly.

Inside her mind:

OH?YA DON'T SAY,SWEETIE~?

SHUT UP CONSCIENCE!YOU'RE NOT HELPING!

AW JUST KISS HIM AND ENTER THE BONE-ZONE ALREADY!I KNOW YOU WANT TO~

DA FAQ?!ARE YOU LUST GASTER!?

Hehehe~Busted~

HOW THE HECK DID YOU GET INSIDE MY HEAD!?

Hmm...4th wall???

Well shit,I'm screwed then..

You wanna get on
with that~?

FUCK YOU AND GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

But I don't want to~!

CAN YOU HELP ME GET RID OF LUST!GASTER PLEASE,CROSS FRISK!HE'S RUINING THE STORY PLOT!

*Opens the imaginary door and grabs him by the shirt* NOW GET OUT,YOU NOSSY LITTLE F-WAIT...LOL!I JUST DID A HELLO NEIGHBOR REFERENCE XD!

Our mental conversation got cut off when Frisk and Papyrus squealed like a crazed fangirl would do when their ship is having a moment.

"SANBIE!!!!NEW OTP!!!!"Frisk yelled as both of them hugged and twirled around in joy.

I slowly got off from the couch and went out to the door so I could scream myself in peace for being an idiot. ARGH!!!!!WHAT THE HECK IS EVEN WRONG WITH ME!!!!!

After I was done with my suffering,Frisk grabbed my arm out of nowhere and dragged me upstairs. Oh dear Asgore,please help me in this time of need...