Ӝ◈~♥Jocks Can Be Weak Sometimes♥~◈Ӝ

Kaliq's POV
What have I gotten myself into this time? NAJ!Paperjam is really pissed off that I beat him at dodge ball earlier in P.E. Why didn't I just lose to him so this would never happened...

"YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME,FAKER!!!THEN HOW ABOUT WE HAVE A FIGHT TO SEE WHICH OF US IS STRONGER!ONE-ON-ONE!COME ON!LET'S DO IT!"he clenched his fists in anger and looked at me with a menacing glare.

"I don't want to fight you,Paperjam. Let's just forget about this so nobody gets hurt."I was shocked that he lunged at me in a quick movement as I flinched and crossed my arms up to block it.

I felt someone moving in front of me and hear a scream coming from NAJ! Paperjam. I lowered my arms down to see Ambrosia in a fighting stance like you see in video games.

"Aww...Is that all you got big boy?I thought you jocks are much stronger than that!"she teased as NAJ!Paperjam stood up and wiped off the blood from his mouth.

"You shouldn't mess around with someone else's fight,little girl. You better leave him alone or something bad might happen to you."he warned but she just laughed and even smirked like she didn't care what will happen next.

"Pfft!You think I'm scared at you,blob-head?Heheh...don't be so sure about that."she raised her head up proudly as NAJ!Paperjam was clearly enraged by her act of disrespect.

"Are you trying to test me,bitch?!How dare you!!!That's it!!!I'm gonna beat you up instead!!!"he charged at her in a fast speed but she dodged it and kicked him on the feet which made him trip over to the floor.

"Correction, I'm an Albatraoz,not a bitch. So that means you should better watch it or I'm going to do something you won't like to see."he just laughed by her threat and approached her and grabbing the neck of her shirt.

"Fuck you,bitch!I don't care if you're a girl!I'm not going to take pity on you when I smash that stupid face of yours!!!"he yelled right in her face as she went silent for a moment and her body suddenly engulfed in (f/c) flames.

"Is that so???Then you wouldn't mind I do this then?!"she lifted her left arm up as it formed a chainsaw teeth around the side(kinda like the girl in Tekken,I don't remember what her name is but I like her fighting style)

He manage to dodge it in time as she just cut a part of his jersy jacket and he stare at her with eyes wide open.

Shit!I better do something quick or else the teachers will see us!!!

As of she read my mind just now,she stopped and turned her arm back to normal. She walked towards me and both of us were teleported under the cherry tree near the school. Wait?!She can teleport!?But how?!