Ӝ◈~♥Roby The Rabbit Plush???♥~◈Ӝ

Y/N's POV(Garterbelt: Okay,Sevy!It's your turn now with the narrating! I'll be back at the church with the Angels.
Sevy: Thanks and see you later Garter! Okay now what was I gonna say just now???Oh yeah!Still in current form)

It's been a few days since I got sent here by someone I don't know. My life is quite harsh because the men here are much more worse than the Sanses. Speaking of the Sanses,I wonder what they're doing without me???

Error's POV
I couldn't get any sleep after my sweet beloved waifu has vanished in the past few days. Horror wasn't his usual self as he just let the humans live in their universe which is quite unnatural of him since he kills them quickly.

Fell is more lazier than before and couldn't even go outside anymore as he becomes less edgy and agressive every now and then.

Ink stayed in his void and staring blankly on a unfinished painting of someone...which I assume he attempted to paint a portrait of Ambrosia.

And as for Blue...I really feel pity for him that he wasn't energetic as much and locked himself away in his room. He didn't even made tacos when I last visited him that his brother Papyrus said he wasn't feeling well but I know he's going through a lot of heavy emotional stuff for Ambrosia's disappearance.

Looking at the rag doll like rabbit plush toy I made for her, I cried everytime I would see it because it would always reminded me of her. I sighed as I opened the portal to AfterTale so I can wallow in sadness.

Roby's POV(the plush toy Error made for Ambrosia is apparently alive....I wonder how???
Me: *does the thing with the hands* Magic!!!Or did GarterBelt told the heavens about to make him alive???I don't know which is the real answer.
Sevy: @( ̄- ̄)@ Really???
Me: What??? I couldn't help myself doing with the magic snazzy hands so DON'T JUDGE ME!!!)

Ugh...where am I???Why do I feel light headed all of a sudden?Huh?AHHHH!!!!I'M A FREAKING PLUSH TOY!?REALLY HEAVEN!?YOU COULDN'T AT LEAST GAVE ME A PROPER BODY TO BE IN!!!

Whatever...I'll just need to help Ambrosia like they say I would and stop Carman from destroying the dimensions and universes. Glad they gave me the ability to make portals or else I'm pretty fucked up zipper for sure...

I opened the portal to where she was and quickly jumping in before that glitchy skeleton could come back. This better be worth my afterlife if this changeling is a powerful angelic demon like they say she would be....