Good Times Bad Times

Logan groaned, rubbing at his sore neck as he walked into the coffee shop. Okay then, he was going to work with Carlos on the baby shower and cooperate with the Latino for the sake of Kendall and James. It wouldn't be too hard, it was just one event. One event and then Logan probably won't see Carlos ever again until the baby is born. He can tolerate just a simple meeting to see what else needs to be finished, he just hoped that his neck would loosen up and stop aching for the time being. Logan spotted Carlos standing by the counter, talking with the cashier and he turned, eyes widening and lips curling into a smile.

"Hi Logan!" Carlos chirped and Logan sighed.

"Afternoon, Carlos," the manager replied, pulling out a chair and taking his seat. Carlos went to sit down across from him, putting a little square he was holding onto the table, folding his hands and bouncing his knee. "So, what were you going to plan for the shower?"

"I already have the cake ready. And a couple of games planned as well. And the guest list is-"

"You don't need to worry about that, I already have the guest list planned out," Logan replied and Carlos raised an eyebrow.

"Who's on your guest list?"

"Just some endorsers, movie critics, producers-"

"What about Kendall?"

"Well he can invite people as well but I'm sure that this would be a more beneficial move for the both of them if Kendall is seen interacting more with the people of Hollywood," Logan replied and Carlos frowned, crossing his arms in a huff. It was always Hollywood getting involved in Kendall and James' affairs. Sure, Carlos figured that it would, but he didn't expect Logan to keep bringing it up over and over again. It seemed Logan breathed the Hollywood lifestyle and it was really bringing a downer on Carlos' baby shower plans.

"Well, that's not fair. We need to be thinking about Kendall too. It's his and the baby's shower. I mean, I still don't have enough blue balloons for decorations," Carlos complained and Logan raised an eyebrow. He then glanced down at the little square Carlos was carrying and noticed that it was actually a sonogram picture of an infant. He looked up at Carlos, eyes widening slightly.

"They're having a boy?" Logan asked and Carlos glanced down at the sonogram before rolling his eyes.

"No, this isn't Kendall and James' baby. It's Camille and Mason's," Carlos said with a dreamy sigh, picking up the picture and staring at it. "They're having a girl. Besides, Kendall and James want it to be a surprise when the baby comes."

"I'm sure James will be surprised when he finds out it's a girl," Logan replied and Carlos frowned.

". . .They're having a boy."

"What makes you think that?"

"Because! The time the baby was conceived means that the baby is going to be a boy!"

"Where did you find that out? In a baby magazine?" Logan questioned and Carlos blushed, frowning still.

"Kendall's having a boy!"

"He's having a girl!"

"You don't know the first thing about babies! How would you know?"

"You don't even-" Logan bit his lip, feeling the muscle tightening in his neck and he groaned in pain. Carlos cocked his head to the side, looking at Logan worriedly.

"Is something wrong?" Carlos asked and Logan rubbed his neck, groaning slightly.

"No, just have a sore neck from work," Logan grumbled and Carlos pouted a bit, getting up from his chair to move behind the manager and let his fingers drift onto the soft skin, beginning to massage Logan's neck in soft and comforting circles. Logan's eyes widened before slowly fluttering and easing into the Latino's touch. He hummed, a smile coming to his lips. "You're pretty good at massages."