The Glamourous Life

When Kendall first heard about the rumor-that-needed-to-be-fact about him being engaged to pop singer James Diamond and is having his baby, the blond wanted to laugh and go home to get some food in his slowly growing larger stomach.

Then when he found movers outside the building where he lived taking all of his stuff and tossing it onto a truck to be taken to James' mansion estate, Kendall wanted to kick the shit out of Logan.

He didn't want to play this little charade. Why couldn't James admit that he was the one at fault and just take responsibilities for his actions. Kendall was the one suffering the ultimate price, after all. It wasn't James that was getting the weird and/or nasty looks from people on the streets. It wasn't James that was puking after taking those damned vitamins every single time. It wasn't James that couldn't do anything anymore because Carlos was keeping a close eye on him so he wouldn't 'overwork' the baby. It was ridiculous, Kendall couldn't even carry a tray without Carlos making him sit down and relax. He didn't want to relax, he wanted to work.

And not be pregnant with some spoiled brat's child, but he already decided he was going to keep it. He couldn't go back now.

He continued to watch helplessly as some more men carried off his bed and placed it into the truck, noticing someone coming up behind him and gently patting him on the back.

"The public will start wondering why you two live separately from each other if you're 'supposedly engaged'," Logan said gently.

"Well we're not! And tell your moving buddies to put back my stuff in the right place!"

"They'll arrange your things nicely at James' home,"

"Well what about Carlos? I'm not leaving him," Kendall knew that the statement might have sounded loving and all about friendship, but in actuality he didn't want to be left alone in a giant house with just James. He didn't know anything about the pop star, only that they like alcohol (which Kendall couldn't drink), they like to have sex (which Kendall wasn't sure if he could even do) and that they were having a baby together (which Kendall was positive James didn't even want). Logan sighed once more.

"Kendall, I know this is a really big change and I just need you to go with me, please,"

". . .Carlos gets a copy of the keys to the mansion so he can visit whenever he wants," And when Carlos finds the baby will be moving to a new location, it would be often. Logan sighed, nodding his head. Just as long as the blond will just reason with him for a minute. This whole ordeal wasn't making Logan's frequent headaches go away either. Magazines were calling him to get the latest news about the sudden engagement and Logan had to form a story for the press. He didn't want James looking like a slut and he didn't want Kendall looking like some cheap whore that got very unlucky. He wanted the perfect little story that he was feeding the press.

James was walking in the park when he came across Kendall and both of them got to know each other and talk. Kendall was successful entrepreneur in the coffee business and James surprised Kendall by proposing to Kendall in the coffee shop or something sappy like that. Logan really wasn't an expert on romance and he just made up the entire story on the spot. He just hoped everything eventually fell into place.

As Kendall watched the last of his furniture be placed on the truck, the blond gently let his hand drape over his stomach, rubbing it softly in circles. 8 soon to be 9 weeks with this baby and Kendall let a small smile escape his lips. Carlos himself was keeping a calendar, tacking down all of the things that were to be happening for the little life inside of the blond. Though Kendall and James weren't due up at the clinic for another two weeks (or as Carlos put it when Kendall was to be entering week 11), Kendall couldn't help but think about what the baby was going to be like. He hadn't told his mother that she was going to be a grandma, then again, he didn't know how to break it to her that the person that knocked him up is a complete stranger.