~3~

A week later.

"Nillu!"Pooja called and the toddler ran to the old woman.

"Dadi!"Nilma said and Pooja smiled. The baby had grown up so fast and Pooja's health was decreasing too. She picked the baby up and hugged her tightly.

"Poo, you need to stop pampering her that much. A woman will be coming here to adopt.. Nilma could be a choice for her." Amrita said while she was taking care of a six years girl.

"Stop it! You're always criticizing Nilma when she's the sweetest girl in the world.

Few hours later, Nilma was playing when Amrita came and grabbed her roughly.

"Come with me." She said and Nilma cried in pain. She had a glass of water in her tiny hand and she threw it on Amrita's face. Famous move of her parents.. 

"Badtameez!"Amrita said and slapped her.

Oberoi mansion.

"Anshi!"Anika screamed as she held her heart.

"Where are you baby? What's happening to you?" The desperate mother asked.She curled up in a ball on the floor and cried. Shivaay who passed by her room couldn't take it any more and ran to her. He knelt down and hugged her tightly.

"Everything will be okay.."

"Shivaay Priya is not our daughter Shivaay.. She's not our daughter.. I love her but she's not Anshi.." Anika cried.

"I know." Shivaay admitted. He too cried with her. "It's my fault! My bitterness destroyed the strong woman you used to be... I am so sorry Anika! I'm so sorry!" Anika pushed him off of her.

"Don't touch me!" Anika said. "You don't love me Shivaay! You never did! If you did you would have trust me. But you didn't! You didn't trust me! You didn't support me! You didn't help me!" Anika cried and got up.

She threw at him some papers.

"I want a divorce from you." She said and walked away.

Somewhere in the city.

"Daksh!Please tell me where is my daughter! You can't hide your own niece from me! It's been a year now." A woman said.

"I'm sorry Roop, I had to do this but now, you will finally be able to have your daughter back home. Your daughter is in the Oberoi Mansion." Daksh said smirking.

"My daughter is Shivaay's baby right?" Roop asked.

"Yes, Priya is your daughter. The doctors switched her at birth with I don't know who and she landed in Shivaay's arms but know she will go back to the family she belongs to." Daksh answered and hugged her sister while smiling like a fool.

"We need to go shopping. I have to prepare everything for my baby."Roop said and got ready for shopping.

She went in a baby store and bought everything necessary for her baby girl. Then she went back home.

"Tomorrow you will have back your child, I promise Chutki." Daksh said and hugged her sister tightly.

At the orphanage.

Nilma hid somewhere from Amrita's anger. Even though she was not even two,she was very clever. "Nillu, come beta!" Amrita called with her annoying high pitched voice. Nilma hid in fear. And out of nowhere,Amrita came and pinched her ear while Nilma was crying out loud. This witch was taking advantage of the fact that Pooja was not here because she was sick to torture the poor little baby.

Amrita got her ready and made her sit with other children for the couple who was coming to adopt.

"Come with me please." Amrita said.

"Look at these beautiful children O! They're so cute!" Meera said as she walked around.

They were perfectly able to have children on their own but they felt like they had enough love for other children.

Meera entered in a room where toddlers were playing. She felt attracted to a little baby who was on her own and she came closer to her.

"O bete ki!" She exclaimed.

"I'm sorry madam, if this girl scared you. I don't know what she did to God to have such scary eyes. They sometimes turn grey or green.. but they're actually blue." Amrita said and Meera glared at the woman. She just wanted to slap this idiot. Om was so busy looking in other rooms, if he had seen it, he would have understood. This baby was Shivaay's carbon copy.

'Was Anika right?' Meera asked herself but she couldn't risk to hurt her sister so she found a better idea.

She walked out the orphanage with Om.

"O,I found something interesting." Meera said.

"What did you find exactly, babe?" Om asked while opening the car door.

"Om I think Anika was right when she said about Anshi.. I found a baby in this orphanage.. she is like Shivaay's doppelgänger but a girl. She looked more like Shivaay than Priya does..To be sincere, Priya doesn't look like any of her parents.."Meera said and Om looked at her as if she was crazy.

"Don't look at me like that. I had my doubt about Anika too. I thought she got the baby blues but then she loves Priya like her own so yes, maybe Anika is right and if she's right your brother is dead because I will kill him for not trusting my sister." Meera said.

"Well, if this baby is Anika and Shivaay's daughter how do you want us to prove it?" Om asked.

"Adoption, you silly! We will adopt her, I will do a test with her to see if she's Anika's daughter and if it's the case, Anshi will go back to her parents. If not, she will be our daughter." Meera said.

"Okay,let's do it." Om decided. He had nothing to lose. It was a win win situation.

Back in Oberoi mansion.

"I want divorce from you Shivaay." Anika said.

"Why?Don't you love me any more?" Shivaay asked.

"Love can't exist any more without trust. You didn't trust me when I cried my heart out because I wanted my daughter. You believed that I would be crazy enough to reject my own baby, my blood, my flesh! I believe you when two years ago, you came to me and you said that we were going to get married because I believed in your heart! But you! You didn't listen to my pain and they are things that you broke that will never get fixed. Who knows what could have happened if you had listened to me back there in the hospital? Maybe we would have found my Anshi! Today I felt that my daughter is in pain and that's the worst pain ever, to know that Anshi is somewhere in this world wanting to be hugged by her mother,wanting to be reassured but I can't because of you and your blindness! You didn't think that sometime, your intuition can mean nothing and this is the case when it's against motherhood! You didn't trust me and this lack of trust from your side caused my trust towards you to be broken! You didn't trust me hence you didn't protect me from pain! You broke all your promises in one go!"Anika said all of this crying relentlessly.