~7~

Shivaay had been rushed to the hospital while Anika was unreachable.

"Why is this family so unlucky.. first Anshi, then Priya, after that Anika and now it's my Shivaay who wants to leave us!" Pinky cried as she hugged herself in this hospital. Dadi too was crying. Saumya and Ayaan were trying to console Rudra but he was destroyed by all this drama.

"Crybaby, stop it now.." Ayaan said and hugged his father. Rudra hugged back this little monster who dared to call him cry baby. Ayaan

 was actually the boy version of his mother, chubby and all

"I will stop okay but only if you promise me to be the man of the house." Rudra answered. Ayaan did the same move of his hero Shivaay

 Ayaan did the same move of his hero Shivaay

and said.

"Ayaan can do everything." He said but not correctly pronouncing the r.

Anika had gone back to her home. It was Shivaay's and she knew that it wasn't sold because he was keeping it to build it back for Sahil.

"Didi,why are you leaving? And this without saying to Meera didi!" Sahil said, Anika sighed.

"Because, I have nothing left there." Anika said as tears were making their way in her beautiful eyes.

"What about your heart? And your love? And not to forget, your family? Your Shivaay? You have nothing left there? Really? What about Anshi?"Sahil said and the last word broke her heart.

"Anshi is gone, it's impossible to find her. I don't even know if she's still in India." Anika sobbed.

"Shivaay can make everything possible.. he made you come back from death!"He said remembering how Shivaay threw water on her this time when she took a bullet for him.

"You didn't know right?" He asked on seeing her surprised face.

"When you've been shot, you died for 15 minutes and Shivaay threw water on you. His tears, when they fell on your cheek made you come back. So yeah, my jiju is capable to bring my niece to her mother but if even the woman he loves the most isn't capable to have faith in him, how do you want him to have faith in himself?" Sahil asked.

"He didn't trust me, why should I?" Anika said..

"Sorry I forgot that I'm the elder of this house, I forgot that I'm the mature one. Maybe it's right if you leave Shivaay.. I'm fed up with your ego, it's coming close to the shape of the world. " Sahil said and left from there, leaving Anika shattered.

Anika sat on the floor and cried. She was lost, she was hurt.. she needed to rest forever...

Om and Meera rushed into the hospital. They had left Anshi with a babysitter.

"Dadi!Choti maa! How is Shivaay?" Om asked.

"He didn't wake up yet." Dadi said. "His heart has became weak..doctors don't know if he will make it.." Dadi cried.

"Where is Anika?" Meera asked.

"Don't say her name." Rudra said. "It's her fault if my bhaiya is like this." Rudra added.

"It's your brother's fault if my sister is like this! He ignored her pain for a year!" Meera argued.

"Can you just stop it!" Om said. "I will bring Anika myself here. By hook or by crook. Either you want it or not Rudra." Om said and left with Meera.

"I don't know what's happening to our family mummyji.." Pinky cried in Dadi's shoulder.

"No matter what you say to her, don't say her that Anshi is with us."Meera told Om.

"Why?"Om inquired.

"I don't want my niece to live in a broken house. We'll fix their relationship first then Anshi will go back to her parents." Meera said and Om hummed.

They reached Anika's house and Meera knocked on the door. When she saw her broken sister, she couldn't resist and hugged her tightly. Anika had red and puffy eyes, her nose was red and her cheeks were strained with tears.

"Anika you need to come back.. you love each other, stop destroying yourselves! Anika please.. I love you and I love bhaiya too.. I can't see you like this!" Om said crying and he fell on his knees in front of Anika. Meera held Om and Anika.

"Anika Shivaay is dying because you left.. he's in hospital. He's fighting but what the meaning to fight when every people he loves is leaving him? First Anshi, then Priya and now you? Please, you hurt each other and I understand but now it's time to forgive Anika.. it's time to forgive and go on. Life has its ups and downs, you can give up right now.. please, come with us. Fix your hearts together. You still have time, don't waste it" Meera said and Anika looked at her brother in law and her sister and sighed.