~4~

Anika fought back as Shivaay was trying to hug her.

"Leave me alone!" Anika said but at the end, she couldn't any more, she was exhausted. He hugged her tightly and they cried together.

"I'm so sorry Anika!" He cried.

"Bring her back!" She sobbed.

"I will Anika, I promise, I will!" Shivaay said still crying. "I will fix everything but don't go away from me. I won't bear it.." Shivaay said.

"Don't leave because you, Priya and Anshi are my strength. If I lost Anshi because of my narrow-mindedness, I can't lose you both. I will die without you Anika..I will die." Shivaay said.

Both cried and eventually fell asleep because of all the crying. They held each other tightly, not even a sheet of paper could come between them.

Somewhere in the city.

Daksh looked at the scene and boiled with anger.

"Anika and Priya are your strength na? Now you'll see that not even Anika would stay by your side!" Daksh said and laughed evilly. He looked as Roop was excited.. his sister was his master plan. He had first decided to take away a baby who was born from a woman who died but then he got another plan. He decided to give Shivika a baby who had parents very much alive so that the biological parents would snatch away the baby from them. He wanted them to suffer.. He wanted them to pay..

Oberoi mansion.

Meera and Om were in their room just talking.

"If this baby is indeed Shivika's baby, who's baby is Priya?" Om asked.

"I don't know.." Meera trailed off.

"But then if they got switched at birth, why is Anshi in an orphanage?"He inquired.

"Maybe her foster parents died or something like that." Meera said.

"That would make Priya an orphan.." Om declared.

"No, she is still Shivaay and Anika's daughter even though she is not their biological daughter." Meera said and Om nodded.

"You're right." Om said. He kissed her forehead and let himself fall in a deep slumber.

In Anika's room.

 Anika woke up because she wanted to move and she realized that she was imprisoned by her husband's tight embrace. This afternoon, they had talked about whatever was holding their heart,but she knew that their issues were not done yet. Their relationship had became weak and she believed that there was no way that things could go back to normal.

She managed to free herself from his clutch and went to Priya's room. She was sleeping, she was clean so Anika thought someone had probably taken care of her and they didn't disturb her.

"Anika? Why are you up this late?" Dadi asked as she was rocking herself in the rocking chair. Anika almost got a heart attack. "I'm sorry I didn't want to scare you, Pri woke up and as I'm just near by, I came to check on her." Dadi said and got up. "Come with me puttar."Dadi said and took Anika in her room. They sat on her bed.

"I'm clever enough to see that things are not good between Shivaay and you." Dadi said.

Anika then told her all the story.

"I know that Priya is not your daughter, I know your pain, but don't you have faith in God? If he took Anshi from you and gave you Priya, it's for a good reason Anika. God will give you back your daughter because he knows the love of a mother, he knows the power of a mother. This obstacle is to test yours and Shivaay's love. You can't have your child back if you are against each other.."

"But he didn't trust me Dadi. When I told him about Anshi, he thought that I was crazy.." Anika cried.

"Andnow that he knows, you will leave him? Before you ask, I know everything that happened between you two this afternoon.. Instead of gathering your courage to find your daughter you will leave him? I have already told you that divorce didn't happen in this family and as long as I'm alive, I won't let you divorce. You're better-halves Anika. No one will complete you like my Shivaay and no one will complete him like you do. You're well placed to know how he is when you're not around..Every one makes mistake. It takes will power to admit them, it takes strength to fix them and it takes love to forgive.. " Dadi said and smiled while Anika was looking  down.

Next morning, Shivaay woke up in Anika's bed and found it empty. It was cold so he knew that she had left for a while. He looked around and found her getting ready for the day. She was styling her hair in a braid. It was the first time that she was braiding her hair like that and he found it cute on her.

"Hi.."Anika said and Shivaay greeted her back.

"Did you sleep?" He asked and she nodded her head yes.

"You slept well, right?" He asked again as he got up.

"Yes,I did." She answered and he nodded his head yes.

"I'm going to get ready." Shivaay said and left the room. Anika went to the kitchen and prepared his espresso.

"Bring this to Shivaay's room please." Anika asked a servant.

"As you wish, Mrs Oberoi." The servant answered and left.

Anika,Shivaay and Priya were going down the stairs when Daksh and Roop entered the house. Roop ran towards Anika and took the baby from her.

"My baby! Mara!!" Roop said and Anika looked at her taken aback.