~10~

"This man right here have done bad things with my number one favourite couple.. first he almost killed my sister almost three years ago..and he claimed that he loved her when she almost lost her life because of him.. then when they believed that everything would be good he came again but this time he lost all humanity. Who would kidnap two innocent babies and abandon one baby at night in front of an orphanage? My niece Anshi almost died of hunger and because she was cold and scared. And Priya this poor little baby has been taken from her mother, Daksh's sister, Roop. You would say what's wrong, Roop has found her daughter.. but no. Priya's mother is now Anika. Daksh had done things which can't be reversed. Because of him my sister had to go through a depression. She was torn between her love for Anshi and her duty to take care of Priya. Now Priya loves Anika as a mother and Anika loves Priya as a daughter. This man messed up the most sacred bond in this world, the bond between a mother and her child. Now, what's left? A broken mother and a child who don't know who's her family her real family or her foster family.." Meera said.

"You thought that you would be smarter than us Daksh Khuranna but you didn't face Meera Thakur back then! I knew that you were Amrita's sidekick.. I myself adopted Anshi! And now she's back! You're too stupid that you didn't verify if Amrita's sayings were right!"Meera said.

"Hey watch your language!" Daksh said and Om walked to him.

"You watch your language! You're talking to Meera Omkara Singh Oberoi! Did you really believe that we would let Anika and Shivaay in your clutches this time?!"

"You only face Shivaay and Anika because they are the pillars of this house." Rudra said.

"But you forgot about Obros and Obhabis!" Saumya said. "Tonight we just showed that, you, Daksh Khuranna, you're nothing when it comes to our family!" Saumya added. Om and Rudra went to the mandap and took Anika's hands then they led her in front of Daksh. Anika looked at him with tears in her eyes. Then to the shock of everyone, she lowered her sari a bit. There was a white line right under her navel.

"Do you see this scar? This is the bond you laughed about and this is the bond which will give you the most powerful of the punishment, the punishment to see me happy with my daughters and my husband, while you'll be rotting in jail." She slapped him.

 "This is for hurting Shivaay." She slapped him again.

"This is for hurting me." Then she removed her maang tikka, and pressed against his forehead.

"And this is for touching my Anshi, this is for hurting both Priya and Roop! Each time you will look yourself in the mirror, you will be reminded of Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi! You will be reminded that it's my hand which hurt you! You will be reminded of the power of a mother!" She slapped him again and turned around as police men were bringing Daksh outside.

Anika was going back to her family when she saw that Roop was giving papers to Shivaay.

"What's this?" Anika asked.

"Adoption papers. I want you to keep Priya with you. She loves you like her parents only.. I'm now an outsider in my own baby's life." Roop cried and Anika held her hands.

"I know what's right for my daughters and I know the pain of a mother. I love Pri by heart but you love her by blood.. I can't be selfish and keep her away from you, so I have decided, if the family is okay that you will stay with us only. So Priya will have both her mothers with her. No one will suffer any more. You don't have to suffer for what your brother did." Anika said and looked at Shivaay who nodded in approval and tore the adoption papers. Any ways, legally Priya was still Anika and Shivaay's daughter.

Anika and Shivaay sat on the mandap and married again. This time their love was stronger. After the ceremony, they spent equally moments with Anshi and Priya. Meera gave to Anika tapes that Pooja recorded of Anshi.

"Pooja said that these are all the first moments in Anshi's life. Her first steps, her first words, her first laugh, her first teeth and her first water throwing.."

"Water throwing?" Shivaay asked.

"She can't be your daughter without the whole pani drama!" Meera said and smiled at them then she left them alone. Anika was breastfeeding Anshi for the first time while Priya was sleeping on her lap and she was amazed by the feeling of having both her daughters. Tears streamed down her face and she didn't realize it until Shivaay came next to her and wiped her face. He took a pic of them then put Priya in her crib. Anika did the same with Anshi. While they were downstairs, Meera put all her things in the nursery with Om and Rura. They went in their room and Anika hugged Shivaay tightly. They laid on the bed and watched the video of their Anshi. Anika looked at her happy face and then she pouted.

"I've carried her for nine months and she looks like Daddy!" She complained and Shivaay chuckled then kissed her pouting lips.

"Let's make an Anika twin then." He said as he start undoing her sari..