~9~

Shivaay was back home and he was actually not much interested in this remarriage. He found it absurd. But he would do anything to keep his Anika happy. He had searched in every way possible how to find his daughter and he came to the conclusion that the only way was to find who were these people who adopted his daughter. But the only Simar and Ram Choudhary in this city were people who died 20 years ago. And searching in whole India was like looking for a needle in a haystack.

The only thing remaining was Daksh.. he had to know at any cost where he abandoned Anshi. But how can this bastard tell him where was Anshi..then he got an idea.

"If he can take away my daughter, I have to discover his weakness..and his weakness is... Roop.." Shivaay said then threw his phone away."No I can't do this.. I'm not a monster..but then Anika and Anshi..But I can't hurt another mother.. I've already hurt my wife.."Shivaay said. "I will find a solution." He finally concluded.

"Shivaay.."Anika whispered as she left the bathroom. She had went back to their room. She was wearing his shirt and her hair was wet. She had left some buttons opened to show some cleavage to him. He was tensed, so she came to him and open some buttons of his shirt then she made him rest on the couch. She walked behind him and put some almond oil on his shoulders and she began massaging him.

"You shouldn't be this stressed. We will find her if God wants it. Don't worry. If you worry this much wrinkles will appear all over your face and people will think that I'm married to a 80 years old man when my man I the most handsome of the world." Anika said and he kissed her forehead. "We will take care of this remarriage first then we will find Anshi together.. I have the feeling that soon she will come back to us. I want everything to be right again so let's take this lightly, we'll go through it together. Like a couple."Anika said.

"Because,we are a couple.." Shivaay ended and carried her to bed.

She kissed his neck as he laid her on the bed and they became one again.

Daksh fumed in anger on seeing them back together, unaware of what his sister witnessed. He confessed everything how he had kidnapped his own niece and Anshi.. he said how he didn't care about Roop's feelings when Roop had always believed that her brother loved her as his world. And then he also confessed that she was an illegitimate child of their father and that she had always been a burden in his life.

Roop left from there and walked to Priya's crib.

"He used me to hurt Mrs Oberoi.. He used my weakness to hurt a mother.."Roop cried and saw as Priya was sleeping while holding Anika's photograph. No matter how hard Roop tried, she knew that she couldn't be Priya's mother. Her own brother took this right away from her. So she had taken a big decision.

Om walked to Meera and engulfed her into a big hug.

"O,I need to tell you something.." Meera said.

"What did you do?" Om asked.

"I got a call from Roop and..." She told her what Roop said and Om smiled.

"Anika and Shivaay would be more than happy. And when they will reunite with Anshi.." Om said and kissed her forehead.

Wedding ceremony.

The hall was well decorated. Shivaay and Anika were sitting in a swing talking with each other. It was just a little ceremony even though OmEera and RuMya had insisted to have at least dances so well they had it. First Saumya, Prinku and Meera performed on Baari Barsi.

 Then the three couples performed on Lar Gaiyan.

 Anika and Shivaay were enjoying themselves with the other couples of their family. They were like in the old days. Then they danced on Roke na Ruke, (this vm is so beautiful <3 (not mine) but I admire the maker of this vm )

during all this time, the family was happy to see Shivika's closeness as strong as on their first day as a couple. During the celebration, Meera disappeared and went in the backyard. Here her grandmother came with Anshi.

"Arrey,how is my little princess?" Meera asked.

"She's all good!" Mrs Thakur answered and gave her the baby.

"Go inside Dadi, I'm coming." Meera said and entered from the back. She had made sure that Khanna would follow her only because Daksh was here. Meera stepped in the house from the back and Priya entered thehouse from the front so Anika was feeling that her daughter was close and when she saw Priya she smiled. Priya came and Anika made her sit on her lap.

Roop cried because she knew that what she was going to do was hard.

Priya was wearing a red dress similar to Anshi's.

Pinky and Shakti brought Anika and Shivaay to the mandap while Meera signed Roop to bring Priya behind the couple. Meera also brought Anshi behind Shivika who were unaware of that. Meera had thought about everything. Police officers were all around the house only waiting for Daksh's revelations. Pinky was going to tie the knot when Meera stopped her.

"Auntyji,  please let Anika and Shivaay's daughters do this." Meera said and pulled off the veil which was hiding Anshi from everyone.

"Anshi, will you kiss Daddy and Mummy?" Meera said and Anika turned around to see her daughter. She was lost in those eyes 

she had dreamt of during a year

she had dreamt of during a year.. her daughter.

"An..Anshi!"Anika stuttered and held her daughter tightly while Shivaay was smiling happily with tears of joy. He engulfed Anika and their daughters in a family hug. Meera smiled then joined Om.

"ACP Randhawa!" She shouted and ACP Randhawa came with a handcuffed Daksh.

"Let me tell you a story.." Meera said as she walked around.