~5~

"Mara?"Both Shivaay and Anika said.

"What are you saying?" Pinky asked. "How can you come and pretend to be Priya's daughter? Anika gave birth herself to this baby girl on 9 thof May in 2017. You can't come here and pretend to be her mother!"Pinky said.

"You're wrong Pinky Aunty! Roop has every right to come here. This doctor is here to prove you that Shivaay Singh Oberoi took away the baby of my sister!" Daksh said. A doctor came and took Roop's blood then Priya's. The results came a few hours later.

"See it yourself! Roop and Priya are mother and daughter!" Daksh said.

Roop picked the baby in her arms from Anika's arms.

"Shivaay! Do something! They can't leave with our baby!" Anika cried."Shivaay! Do something!" Anika cried. Shivaay held her tight.

"Anika,we can't do anything.. Roop is Priya's mother, she can have her."Shivaay said as he tried to calm her. He brought Anika to her room then prepared Priya's things. His eyes were watery but he didn't do anything. He knew that this time was going to come. He walked to the main hall with Priya's things.

"Wait,if you are Priya's mother, where is my daughter?" Shivaay asked."The babies got switched right? Then where is Anshi?" Shivaay inquired.

"I don't know what you're talking about.. they told me that my baby died at birth.." Roop said. Shivaay turned to Daksh and hit him.

"Where is Anshi?" He asked. "Where did you fucking hide my daughter?"Shivaay asked punching him hard.

"Shivaay! Stop!" Anika said as she interfered. She hugged him tight.

"Don't show him your weakness." She whispered. He hugged her back then they turned to Roop and Anika held her hand.

"Please,take care of Priya.. I learnt to love her you know? She will wake up every night by 1.00 a.m to have her bottle. She can't sleep without'Boo', her teddy bear and her tooth are just coming out, if you brush them slowly with your finger it will soothe the pain. And always kiss her goodnight by telling her how important she is.. please.." Anika said and kissed Priya's forehead.

Roop hugged Anika.

"Don't worry, God is kind, God loves its creatures, you will find your daughter Mrs Oberoi. But I can't leave you with Priya, because of a lot of misunderstandings, your baby got snatched away from you but you will have her back. Keep faith in God." Roop said. "I will not break your relationship with Priya, every time you want, she can come back and visit you." Roop said.

Anika cried as Roop left with Priya. "Mama!" Priya called and Anika's heart broke.

Shivaay led them outside.

"Roop go and fasten Priya's seat belt, I'm coming." Daksh said.

"Dear Shivaay, look, now I've snatched Priya from you, and soon it will be Anika. First it was Anshi, now Priya, then Anika. No one will remain by your side. My physical pain means nothing as long as you suffer ten times worse than me." Daksh said.

Meera who was just coming hid behind her car and heard the conversation.

"So I was right, and Anika too.. Anshi got kidnapped at birth.. she had been snatched away from her parents and now I'm one hundred percent sure that Anshi is the little baby I've seen at the orphanage."

"And you know what? The director of the orphanage just told me that Anshi would be adopted soon by a loving couple!" Daksh added.

Meera looked at the adoption papers and smirked.

"Soon,guys, soon you will be reunited with Anshi." Meera promised.

She waited as Daksh left and entered the house. What she saw broke her heart.

Pinky was on the floor with Anika trying to console her. All of them were having sad faces. Because, first they didn't listen to Anika, then, Priya was gone and now they didn't know where was the Oberoi's heir.

Meera walked to Anika then kissed her forehead.

"Everything will be okay." Meera promised and disappeared in her room.

"Omkara!"Meera called. He was busy making sculptures.

"I'm here Meera." Omkara answered.

"Here are the adoption papers. Sign them so that we could bring back Anika's daughter home." Meera ordered him.

"But our name got changed.. It's illegal.."

"We'll deal with legal issues later. My sister is in pain and I can even have the death sentence for her happiness." Meera said and looked on as Om signed the papers.