~8~

"Shivaay!" Anika shouted as she ran in the hospital. Tears were streaming down her face as realisation hit her hard. She found all the family in the waiting room and the doctor was just leaving from his room.

She ran past her family and grabbed the doctor's collar.

"Let me in!" She cried.

"Madam,we can't.. we're taking care of him."

" I told you let me in! Let me see my husband for God's sake! Please!Just five minutes." The doctor looked at Anika then at Pinky who nodded. The doctor opened the room and Anika saw Shivaay laying on the bed. He was pale and he was on breathing support.

"Shivaay, I'm so sorry! I didn't want to hurt you this way! I love you Shivaay!You're my everything, we can go through it together!" Anika cried as she kissed his hand. "Don't leave me Shivaay! I regret everything I said, I don't want to divorce you! I love you! Shivaay!I love you! I really love you!" Anika cried. She held his hands for him to put the mangalasutra around her neck. Then she put his thumb on the sindoor and she put it on her maang. She was still crying as she kissed his hand.

"Please,don't leave your Paanika, don't punish me that way.. I will do everything if you wake up and hold me close to you. I will do everything to make it up to you but please wake up, don't leave me Shivaay. I thought that everything was your fault but it's not! You're not at fault! You're as innocent as me Shivaay.. you did nothing but love me!" Anika sobbed. She cried until she fell asleep next to him.

Rudra was standing outside, looking as Anika broke down and he saw everything she did.

Meera  arrived later with Sahil and Om.

"Om tell your brother that I had to bring ANIKA here because the man laying there is HER husband still." Meera said. Om was going to say because his wife's behaviour was stormy and he didn't want any problems.

But Rudra spoke before him.

"Tell your wife that I overreacted and I'm sorry." Rudra said and Om was going to say but then Meera said first.

"I'm also sorry. We should try and bring them together instead of fighting together." Rudra smiled and hugged his bhabhi. They looked on as Anika was sleeping next to Shivaay.

Next morning, Anika woke up because of the noise next to her. Doctors were removing the breathing support.

"Hey,what are you doing?" She asked. She was going to follow them but someone pulled her back.

"Don't go.. Please.."Shivaay whispered and Anika cried.

"Shivaay!"Anika said and hugged him tightly. "I will never again leave you! I love you! I am so sorry! My Shivaay! I'm sorry if I hurt you." She sobbed and he hugged her tightly.

"I will fight with every obstacle to bring our daughter back home but don't you ever leave me. I'm also sorry if I hurt you by my blindness but don't punish me again.. I will die without you Anika." Shivaay said and kissed her forehead.

"Don't talk about your death." She sobbed on his shoulder. 

She kissed his palm and took something in her purse, it was the divorce papers. She showed them to him then she tore them apart and kissed his lips.

"I will never ever leave you." She said and  she intertwined her fingers with his.

"I love you." They said together.

"Cool you're finally back together, now your wedding anniversary won't get spoiled!" Rudra said coming into the room.

"Nahin Rudra.. And there would be many more wedding aniversaries to come."Anika said while smiling lovingly to Shivaay.

Anika saw Pinky, Shakti and Dadi coming she was going to bend over to ask for their forgiveness but the trio held her and hugged her.

"We understand your pain and I understand how hard it can be to not have your child with you. As long as you understood your mistakes and you're going through this together it's okay Anika." Pinky said and kissed Anika's forehead. Shivaay smiled on seeing that everything was back to normal. Now he could take care of his mission to find Anshi.

"Bhaiya you need to be well because your wedding anniversary is in a week and along with that, a marriage." Om said.

"Marriage?"Both Anika and Shivaay asked.

"Yes!Shivika's wedding!" Rudra announced.

"Hey,if you haven't noticed, we're already married." Shivaay said.

"But what's the problem in taking your vows again Bhaiya?" Meera said."Any ways, you have nothing to say! Om, Ru, Somu and I already planned everything." Meera added and they all left from there after talking with Shivaay.

Anika was back home and she felt that something has changed.. maybe it was the fact that Om and Meera had brought Anshi home for a while before bringing her back with Meera's grandmother. Anika felt as if things would go back to normal this week only.

She was entering the house when she heard:

"Mama!"Priya shouted as she made few steps in the house which would always be hers.

"Pri!"Anika shouted and hugged her daughter tightly. She cupped her cheeks and saw Daksh and Roop entering the house.

"Hi Mrs Oberoi.. I thought about giving you a visit." Roop said and smiled warmly at Anika. She saw that they were making arrangements in the house.

"Is something happening? If it's the case we shouldn't disturb you."Roop said.

"Actually,it's mine and Shivaay's wedding anniversary next Monday. We.."Anika was going to say but Meera stopped her.

"We're organizing their remarriage. Daksh and you are both invited. As I want Priya to see her parents' wedding anniversary." Meera said with a hidden motive.