Chapter 5

On the other part of New Orleans .there lived two brothers they ran the south and the north lets just say they was on top of every thang . and there was nobody that can't stop their hustle . All the bitches wanted them and will do anything to be even near them

Ayo BOSS we got the deal with the Haitians .

Tyrone POV

cool how much we talking ?

About 50k twice a week . they say we got that good shit . Said one of my works names tj .

If we ain't have the good shit then who the fuck had it . I know we got that good shit man .

Alright go and do whatever the fuck it is that you do .

Iight boss .

Good looking out brah he said .

Checking the time on my iPhone 5

It was 4:30 a.m

Dam I need some rest .

Walking Through one of my trap house everything was looking straight .

Naked bitches getting my work done . niggas counting money .

Some just chillin watching tv .I guess they ass was done with what I told them to do .

Making my way to my all black Benz dre just so happen to call me .

Hello "

Yeah bra what's up .

That deal was made ? Said dre through the line .

Yeah . I said

How much we talking .

About 50k .

Oh shit that's what's up bra I told yo ass they would like are shit said dre. I just knew this nigga was smiling like a mother fucka .

Yeah but check this out where the fuck yo ass was at I was blowing yo shit up all day like a fuckin hoe .

Man Tyrone yo ass knew I was at basketball practice . talking crazy my nigga said dre .

Shit a nigga be forgetting yo ass still in school but iight . and don't wait up ima be at the strip club . I said parking my car In front of the club .

Alright good now I can call Tasha I need a quick fuck .

Man don't make the crib smell like sex an shit .

Iight . You acting like yo ass going to able to smell shit nigga . the house got three sections stay on yo side of the house that's all .

Beep.

The line went dead indicating he hung up .