Chapter 12

Tyrone POV

So where you stay at so I can drop y'all off .

She looked like she was thinking cause she didn't blank and started squinting her eyes.

Hello earth Remi . the light about to turn green I need some directions .

Oh yeah you can make a left and go all the way down near the shelter home she said in a low voice .

What the fuck I thought to my self . I can't and I won't take this girl to no shelter home .

Na ma you good i ain't talking you to no shelter home .

what do you mean she said looking right at me . you heard what I said Remi . I am and I will not take you to a shelter home I said in smooth tone .

Then where the hell I'm going to sleep I have no where else to go alright so would you please stop demanding shit and take me where I need to go . I'm not trying to disrespect you In your car but you fucking pushing it and my little sister is already sleep . so take me there now . she said . her once gray eyes was now pitch black and full with anger . but she didn't fear me I didn't see fear in her eyes I seen a young girl tryna be a grown ass women . but didn't want to one but she only had to .

I drove in silent to my house . I don't care how mad she got at this point .

Dre POV

After basketball practice I drove home listing to rich homie what would you do for some paper . On my way home .

As I got home I noticed Tyron red Porsche was gone . I guess he was riding .

Walking into the house I looked to see if the maids left food and yes they did .

I was smiling real big . cause a nigga like me eat for days .

I placed the food in the microwave for 10 min . then went up stairs to my room to take a long hot shower cause I needed that shit .

Remi POV

As Tyron was driving I noticed we was going the wrong way . this nigga just don't listen . Tyron your going the wrong way do you not know where the shelter home is . I said raising my voice.

Yeah I know where that dirty shit is and I know where we going so calm down and enjoy the ride ma .

As of right now I seen that Tyron had a mind of his own and didn't like to listen very hard headed .

It's been 20 minutes and he is still driving I started to think is this nigga kidnapping me .

Tyron where the fuck are we going . are you kidnapping me and my sister I said getting angry all over again .

Man calm all that shit down don't nobody wanna kidnap yo ass . he said pulling up this big ass house I mean the house look like it can fit everybody that go to my school .

There was all type of sport cars fancy cars and just regular cars in the drive way .

Are you going to get out or just keep staring at my cars ma he said.

I was speechless so I just held raya on my waist and got out the Porsche following him into this house .

Alright ma we going to need to talk about everything . so give me lil ma She can sleep on the couch while we talk in the kitchen . alright said Tyron .

Umm ok I said wounding what he could possibly want to talk about . but already having a feeling of what it was .

Tell me everything ma and please don't lie two start from the start and don't leave nothing out . he said looking all serious cause he wasn't smiling this time .

Something in me told me to tell him everything and that's what I did from when my left me at a young age to raise my little sister from stealing to help me and out and from what happen today with ol dude .

After I was done I noticed I didn't even leave nothing out and he just kept looking at me. I didn't know what he was thinking so I just put my head down feeling embarrassed . I felt his index finger lifting it back up to face him . then he smiled and gave me a hug and said there's nothing to be ashamed of everybody has a story and I'm wiling to be part of it only if you want me to and I promise I won't do you like your momma did and always remember that nobody perfect .

I didn't know what to say . there was nothing to say I was stuck that came out of no where .

Tyron POV

After Remi told me about her life and everything that happened and things she had to do to keep her and her sister straight made me look at her even a better way . she didn't even cry . but when she held her head down she must of been ashamed but I had to let her know there's was nothing to be ashamed of and I'm wiling to help lil ma out .

You can live here until you get back on your feet and don't worry alight I got you ma .

Remi POV

You can live here until you get back on your feet and don't worry alight I got you ma

I heard him say .

No you done enough by giving me a ride I said . I didn't want no man to think I need them to live cause I didn't need them back when I was 10.

It's alright ma I won't mess with you . you won't even know I'm here cause there's three sections in the house and you can take the guess room for you and lil ma .

I started thinking maybe it would be cool . ok I finally said but just to let you know I don't need you taking care of me and my sister I can handle that but thank you for letting me stay here once I get my own place .

It's cool ma . I'm just happy you ain't at no dam shelter home . Tyron said with a light chuckle .

We just stared at each until another voice spoke took out are gaze .

Ay ty who baby in the living room said a tall red boy with a arm full of tattoos with long curly hair that was tied in a pony tale with no shirt and just some basketball shorts said . he was fine but not as fine As Tyron well to me .

He started licking his lips staring at me . I looked at him like he was disgusting . I hope he ain't I was ty hoe or something . I was about to walk back to the living room to get my little sister . But ty pulled me towards him .

Dre this Remi and Remi this is dre my little brother .

Hi dre I said sounding very un interested in meeting him cause I wasn't . I didn't come here to make friends .

I'm about to check on my little sister ad sit out there for a while I said getting away from Tyron and making my way back to the living room .