Chapter 8

Remi POV

While I was getting my little sister ready to go to park , she loves when I take her to the park and play with her friends , all of sudden I heard my phone ring I wonder who that can be so I answer quick

"Hello is this Remi King"? A young lady said

"yes ma'm", I said hoping it was a job calling

"I was looking over your application and I would love to set a interview with you ms.king , is today @ 3:00 is good for you ? The lady said

"yes that would be good , thank you so much ,"I said sounding so excited raya was looking at me like I was crazy

"Well see you at 3:00 at Victoria's Secret and when you arrive ask for me Ms.Henry , ok bye bye ", she said

Oh my gosh Raya guess what ?

"What is it Remi"? Raya ask begging

"I have a interview Babygirl", I said smiling

"Does that means I can get the latest outfits and shoes ",

You so silly but yes ray you can get anything you want now .

Yay ! Give me hug .

We hugged each other real tight . I'm never letting you go ray I promise . I whispered in her ear .

Now let's go . but before we go i had place are stuff behind the bushes . I hid it real good so nobody would see .

Alright let's go ray .

We going to have fun riri . your going to meet my friend Troy . he always share candy with me

Awe that's nice ray I'm happy for you.

When we got to the park it was full with kids playing around grown folks drinking . the smell of weed was in the air . and as always a group of rachet pregnant females gossiping .

Riri there he go !! said raya tugging on my shorts . Can I go play pretty please .

Yeah go have fun .

She didn't even give me time to finish my sentence she just ran her happy self to her friend .

I found the nearest bench and sat down . I started thinking about how happy and lucky I was to finally get a job . I looked up in the sky and said thank you . cause I knew In my heart that it was god answering my prayers .

Checking the time on my phone it was now 12:30 . I'll just let raya play a little longer while I take a quick nap .

DRE POV

Man hello I said through the line . I was getting really irritated because this person wouldn't stop calling my shit . and I'm not no fucking morning person .

I looked at my caller i.d Tasha face was all on my phone screen . I sucked my teeth .

" what man this better be important Tasha . cause I just knew it was her.

Baby I'm sorry for acting like such a ass hole last night you know how I get ...

Man you straight .... is that all . I ain't have time for her right now .

No baby can I come over . you sound like you just woke up

Na I'm busy today . maybe later you can come Through .

Ok baby see you later and don't for

Beep!

I ain't care about what else she had to say so I hung up on her ass .

Let me put my phone on silent . so I can get some rest . a nigga got basketball practice at 3 .

Remi POV

1 hour later ........

Feeling someone tap on my shoulder made me wake up .
When I put my head up I seen raya eating a ice cream .

Where you got that ice cream from raya ?

" Tory gave me a dollar he said I can buy whatever I want when ice cream man come . said raya

Ohh alright . checking the time it was now 1:09 . I decided it was time for us to leave .

Let's go ray .

Ok can I go say bye to tony riri .

Yeah I'll be right here .

As she ran to go say bye to Tory I seen Tasha talking with her group of friends laughing and I guess talking about people like they always do .

I'm not a hating ass bitch . but Tasha made her self so dumb for niggas but I didn't know why cause the girl had long curly hair ,perfect body . And the best skin complexion ever with pretty pink lips with royal blue eyes . she was a bad one but a dumb one at the same time .

I seen raya running my way I guess she said bye to her friend . I grabbed her hand .we started walking are way back home .