Chpater 11

Remi POV

Walking out the mall I was smiling from left to right . lord I was so happy that I got the job . I couldn't stop smiling . and what makes it better I start tomorrow .

Riri your scaring me .... you don't always smile this much sheesh . said raya.

I picked up her small self and hugged her so tight . that's how happy I was .

Raya we are going to be getting money you should be smiling too silly .

She just smiled shaking her head .

Raya we got to go get are stuff from the back of the mall .

Ok then we're are going to go ?

I don't know yet let's just go get the stuff before the bus come .

We went to the back to get are stuff now we're waiting for the bus and it's starting to get real cold and I felt rain drops so I got a jacket from inside the black bag to give raya cause she was shivering .

TyronePOV

as I was leaving the mall I seen lil ma with her big sis at the bus stop digging for something In that big ass black bag .

I seen her taking out a jacket for her little sister . I started wondering why they got a big ass black bag with them so I got in my Red Porsche and drove near them .

My windows was tinted so she couldn't see who I was . She started making all types of faces and was about her grab her sister .

I had to stop her so I got out the car.

Lil ma where you going I said with light chuckle I thought I told you I don't bite .

Are you stocking me now she said .

Na that's not in me . I mean I just seen you sitting hear at the bus stop and it's about to get real cold and it seems like it's about to rain and what you doing with that big ass black bag for ma .

Also do you need a ride ?

No I don't I'm good and don't worry about what carrying you can just go she said sounding so mean . She seem so dam stubborn .

Riri I'm cold her little sister told her .

She didn't say anything . she was just giving me the stank look .

Man I may not know you but you to stuck up and stubborn can't you see when a nigga tryna help yo ass out . she just stared at a nigga like she always do. So I just got in my car and drove off.

I stopped at the red light .rain came out of no where raining hard too . The light was now green and I made a u turn back to the bus stop . Something in me wouldn't let me leave her .

When I got there I seen lil ma all up under her big sister so she wouldn't get wet but they was . I got out my car and stood right in front of them .

Remi POV

Get up and put y'all stuff in the car right now and If you don't do it I will .

Remi POV

Who the fuck this nigga think he talking to demanding me to do shit.

So I had to speck . Excuse me but who the fuck you think you talking to Tyron I ain't yo bitch demanding me to do shit .

Riri can we go please I'm getting really cold and we're getting really wet please . Raya said practically pleading.

I sucked my teeth . we are ok Raya .

Since I see you don't want to listen

Lil ma go in the car while put y'all stuff in the trunk and talk to your big sister

Ok she said sounding a little happy .

Why the fuck you so stubborn he said .

Your car only caries two people . I said . Avoiding his question .

yo ass ain't big you can fit so get in the car with your stubborn ass .

I Look at this nigga one last time

got in his car and put raya on my lap . he closed the door for us and . And got the bag and placed it in the trunk of his car . He jogged to his side and got in then drove off .