Chapter 7

Dre POV

her moans was like music to my ears . ugh yes daddy right there. umm dre fuck me said Tasha .

A nigga was going ham in this wet shit . FUCK DRE ! She screamed

What's my name Tasha . I said

she was about to stutter Dr ... I went deeper . what's my name Tasha ! .. DADDY !! it's DADDY !

good girl I smirked at how I got her Shaking and curling up her toes I just knew she was about to cum and she did all her juices got on my sheets . a nigga wasn't over . I turned that ass over she was now on all fours .

Are bodies started making clapping sounds.

I took my self out of her so she can do what she do best .

She started giving me a hand job . making me relax . she then started playing with my balls while she was trying to put my dick in her mouth .

So I pushed her head further . she started Choking . that only made me do it again . Now she was making me throw my head back . dam she give good dome . Slopping All on my shit like it was a lollipop.

You like that daddy . said Tasha

Yeah stop talking and finish .

I knew I was about to cum . my dick tensed up .and Tasha stared fingering her self . I nutted all in her mouth . she swallowed my shit like it was juice

Alright Tasha put yo clothes on it's time for you to go... see you in school .

I had a feeling she was going to go off like she always do .

But dre I didn't come here to give you sex I wanna cuddle and you know that . you treating me like I'm so fucking hoe ! I ain't no quick fuck .

Man cut it out Tasha I said sucking my teeth .

No ! nigga yo ass said we was Finna cuddle I'm about to put my fucking clothes on and we Finna fucking cuddle wtf is wrong with you dre.

I'll say anything just to make her come over . she knew what time it was if I'm calling 4:00 in the fucking morning . Acting like she ain't know .

Don't get fucked up Tasha take yo ass home girl I called yo ass to fuck . wtf I look like tryna cuddle . DO I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING TEDDY BEAR TO YO ASS. AM I YO FUCKING SHEETS ! I said raising my voice . she got me mad at this point .

Wanna fucking cuddle and shit like you ain't got no fucking pillows wtf .

Forget you dre lose my number fuck nigga . said Tasha slamming the door in my face .

She'll come back she always do fucking hoe .

I chase no hoe . but it's Time to get a new one .