Chapter 15

Remi POV

Remi I'm hot can we go outside please . said raya

Raya it's dark outside and I don't want nothing happing to you so hold on . dam it really was hot in this shit .

After Tyrone said I could of stayed over his house I really wasn't feeling it because I didn't want him to ever feel like I needed him and if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have shit so before that could even happened I took me and raya stuff and dipped out his shit .

Looking in the bag I took a shirt and started swinging it in the air like it was a fan .

I've been saving all my money for 3 months now so I can find me and raya a little apartment . now that I have two jobs I think god for that . All I need now is a car .

Getting out my thoughts

My hand started hurting from swinging the shirt over raya so she can get air. Looking down she was sound asleep on the hard floor . I came back to the place I once called home because I didn't trust the shelter home . rather fight that nigga again so I came back and no body knows where here because I make sure that me and raya are ready for school before the sun is up .

Today is my day off so after school I'll be looking for a cheap but good apartment cause this shit is not cutting it.

Sliding close to raya rapping my hands around her small waste to get some sleep .

***********Dream**********

Baby come here . mommy needs to do something for her .

Ok mommy I'm coming .

Baby this is john he is a very nice man because he bought you those shoes that's on your feet so come and tell him thank you .

Thank you john I really like my shoes I said hugging him . but he wouldn't let me go .

Ok mr. john you can let me go now I have homework to do .

He started laughing . baby girl now it's time for you to do something for me cause those Jordan's on your feet wasn't cheap 140 is a lot of money for some shoes don't you think he said looking straight Into my eyes .

Mom ! tell this man let me go I don't want the shoes no more I didn't even ask him for shit I said practically yelling in this man face but looking right at my momma .

Baby it's ok he'll be easy on you ok . I just want you to look nice like your momma baby . you don't wanna look nice she said rubbing on my curly hair .

No ! no ! Mamma I don't want shit I said starting to cry my eyes was blood shot red at this point . The man john kept holding me while carrying me to my room . I started going crazy on this nigga cause he had me fucked up . I spit in his face then scratched his back and started kicking very where until I was let loose . Then I felt his hard hands let me go and slap the shit outa me . raya was watching the whole thing crying until my mom came in the room and took her away .

Rubbing on the side of my face I looked up to john he was taking his shorts off . I kicked his dick so hard and ran out my room .

******End of dream ****

Waking up Sweating like bullets I realized I was only dreaming . but my heart was beating very fast . Looking at the time on my track phone it was 4:30

Time for school .