2

He stretches his hand for a hand shake smiling at me .

" My name Is Harry Styles"

"Is This Some Kind of a joke ?" They are kidding? I spent my whole day looking for a job, walking all the way, Rejected from four places, and they are kidding?

"Nice to meet you too" smirking again " Well, yeah sorry it's just Niall, he likes to Prank people I guess"

"Prank people ?" I say with anger in my voice " listen, I don't have Time for your Pranks" My voice is so harsh but it's because I'm tired and angry . I turn my back and start walking. I'm really tired and I wanna go home.

"Jessica wait" he calls after me, oh no " Wait I'm sorry " sorry? I am so angry that I can slap him Right now, so I just don't answer and keep walking.

"Jessy !" I shake at the mention of the name. It brings back bad memories. Anger boils inside me.

"Stop calling me that!" I stop walking and face him.

"Call you what ?" He says laughing "Jessy ?" He thinks this is funny ?

I Try to calm down " don't ever call me That again " I say keeping my voice friendly as much as I can

"Okay then. Whatever you want jessy" his tone is still sarcastic, Mocking me.

I try to ignore him. I turn around and keep walking. I hate this name, No one ever calls me that except for my sister. Only because she is so close to me. I hear his footsteps following me Again. I just keep walking trying my best to ignore him. I stop my legs from walking when I realize that I don't know Where I am. I look around, Its an unfamiliar street with a lot of buildings in the corners, I've never been to this place before, this street is very narrow, it's getting very dark now. I am getting scared, I still hear this boy henry footsteps behind me.

I turn around to see that he is standing there staring at me with a smirk on his face.

" Do you even know where are you ?" He says it with this stupid smirk. It. Annoys me

"Yes" I lie.

"So If I left you now here in the dark, in this street, alone , by yourself, you will know your way home ?"the smirk grows bigger on his face. He thinks that if he just left me here alone I will be scared and I won't know my way home.

And he's right.

" I'm 19" I say confidentially " I can take care of my self. Thank you very much!" I lie , I am a terrible liar. I try to sound harsh.

"Okay Then" he says turning his back to me as he starts to walk away.

What? No, he can't just leave me here. Why was I so stubborn ?

"Wait!" I call after him " you can't just leave me here!"

" No, you're 19, you can take care of yourself . Thank you very much" he says trying To match my tone.

" I don't sound like this !"

"Yes you do"

"No I don't "

"Yes you do"

"Stop That!"

"Then Admit that you don't know where you are and that You need me to take you home" why is he so annoying ?

"No!"

"Stop being so stubborn!"

He is right. Why am I so stubborn. I don't know where I am and I can't get to home alone.

" Fine !"

"Say it"

" I don't know where I am and I need you to take me home" I say through clenched jaw

" That's better " says smirking as always " Now follow me "

We keep walking without saying a word . He leads me to the bakery where we were just standing.

"Here we are " he says when we reach the parking lot. He reaches to a big Toyota Auris .

Is That his car? How can he even afford it ? He works in a bakery and this car is like one of the most expensive cars in the UK , How much does he get payed anyway? Realization hits me , I didn't get a job today again.

"Get in " he says distracting me from my thoughts

I Get in the passenger seat . The car smells nice .. It's smells like Mint.

The Drive is very quiet . No one says anything till Harry speaks up.

"About The Job" he says as I feel relief inside me in the mention of the job "I know the manager, I will talk to him about you"

"Thank you" I say smiling. Actually he is very nice.

Harry nods. I Tell him The Directions to My house and we finally get there.

"Now don't expect That I will drive you again anywhere" he says as I get out of the car. I take back what I said. He is a jerk.

I just ignore him walking to The door, not saying a word.

"I was expecting a Thank you" he says as I don't respond " It was Nice to meet you Jess" he says and then pulls up.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guyss !! I just wanted to say thank you for the positive comments !

soooo What do you think of the story so far ??

Sorry I know the chapter is so short I will try to make it long next time !!

Please comment and vote

Love yoooou xx.

-Sara