10

I Wake up in an odd room. I left myself to take the sitting position to take a look at the room. my vision is blurry. I blink a view times and it becomes clear.

dark green wallpaper and dark wooden shaped floor. old-styled furniture. not a room that i remember.

I look on the wall and there's similar paintings to thr one in harry's house. but the paintings are different. it's just the same drawing style. turns out that the owner of this room have the same painting taste as harry.

the door opens to reveal the tall curly haired boy.

"Good morning" he says with raspy voice and his british accent . his eyes are still sleepy and this time his hair falls on his forehead.

"morning" I say as I climb out of the bed "where am I ?"

harry rubs his back and licks his lips before answering "My apartment" he sits on the bed with me.

"I thought you live in a house ?" I ask him.

"No, I live here- my dad lives in the house - I usually use the house for parties you know" he explains to me.

"why am I here?" my memory's so blurry al I remember was that I went wondering through the town and .. nothing more really.

"don't you remember ?" he asks and I shake my head.

"well you went through some night club and two women tried to kidnap you and you passed out" he says 

now I remember what happened. when I entered the club and saw harry, and then I went to the bathroom "Now I remember" I nod my head

for a moment I almost stop breathing remembering what happened "oh my god- did you shoot them ?"

"No I didn't" he says laughing " I talked to them friendly and they agreed to let you go" he says smiling and looking at me a 'don't ask more questions, I handled the situation' look

we stay silent for a couple of minutes till I speak "What wasn't this place ?"

"a place where little girls like you shouldn't go" he answers.

"I'm not a little girl" I say sarcastically but it comes more serious than I hoped " no seriously what was this place ?"

"It's uh- kind of a place where um criminals meet" he says smirking "that's why you should not go"

"so were you meeting with your little criminal friends there ?" I ask sarcastically.

"No I - we went there to have some fun" he says "I think that I will drive you home. c'mon ".

he walks out of the room and put his hands in his pocket and grab out his keys. I follow him out of the house and ride in the passenger seat.

the drive is quiet till I speak up "Thank you for um saving me"  I speak the word that should've been spoken this time and the last time.

"No problem" he says in cocky way and a smile takes over his face.

my mum comes in my mind . I've been out since yesterday.  I think she will be worried about me. or probably not.

"oh and I told your mum that you were sleeping over at a friends house"he says as if reading my mind.

"you did ?" he talked to my mum ? but how? and how did he know her number ?

"I got her number from your phone and told her that you're sleeping over at kacey's and that I'm her father" he says.

"kacey ?"

"Yeah I came up with this name while you were snorting in my room" he says while laughing.  I don't laugh with him and rolly eyes.

a thing comes over my mind and I widen my eyes " Where did you sleep Last night ?" I ask really rushed.

"Calm down I slept on the couch" he says.

I let out a sigh. the rest of the drive is boring. we arrive the house. I thank him and enter the house.

I lay on the bed and check the time. it's still 6am, its still early so I can get ready for school.

I change my clothes - which I was still wearing from yesterday - , take a shower and brush my teeth.

***

school ends and nothing important happens just teachers giving us homework and saying stuff.  we got nout of school late today.

I head from school to work. and walk the distance instead of taking the bus.

I enter the bakery, but this time liam is not standing on the cashier.

it's lindsay.

"What are you doing here".

____________________________________________

yes yes I know boring short chapter

but next chapters won't be boring I promise.

Don't forget to vote (:

-sara