3

I push the door open, when I get in the house is so quiet so apparently everyone is sleeping. I rush upstairs to my room and then lock the door. I set my alarm, I have to wake up early, because unfortunately tomorrow is my first day in Hell.

And by Hell I mean school.

I change into my pajamas and jump into my bed. I fell asleep in not a long time

--

I wake up to my alarm ringing . I set it off , go to the bathroom , brush my teeth , wash my face , The normal things to do. I walk up to my closet, I don't really care about what I should wear so I just pick up a white hoodie and a pair of dark jeans and my usual converse .

I comb my hair to remove the tangles and pull it up in a pony tail. I go downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Good morning Jessica" my mum cheers from the kitchen. She is always happy and cheerful and smiling.

"Morning mum"

We all sit on the dinner table to have breakfast, Me, my mother and my sister. We eat The usual breakfast in silence.

I check the time, if I didn't go now I'll be late.

" I gotta go" I say as i stand up "bye"

" bye" both my mum and sister say as I leave.

I have to take the bus this time even tho I hate busses, but I have no choice. The worst thing that it's the first day in school, well it's not really the first day in school, it's just my first day in this school. We just moved here, after my parents got divorced, my father went to leave with his new wife. My mum wanted to go back to live in her hometown in England. Holmes Chapel, Cheshire.

I take the bus. I walk in and sit in silence till the bus stops in front of the school as everyone head to the school. I decide that next time I just walk.

The building is quite big. I walk in looking down, Trying not to make eye contact with anybody.

"Hey"

I look up when I realize someone is talking to me. It's the blonde boy from last night.

"Hi" I say trying to stay friendly. Im so angry at him I can punch him in the face now. But I can't , let's just forget what happened, at least if I want to make new friends.

" you're the girl looking for a job from last night" he says

"and you're the boy who lied to me thinking it was funny but it's not from last night"

"Yeah"he says , trying to make the feeling guilty face "Sorry about this"

"It's okay"

" I'm Niall by the way" he says smiling , stretching his hand out for a hand shake.

" I'm Jessica" I smile back and shake his hand

"So Jessica " he says, his accent is so Irish, he can't be from here "I haven't seen you here before"

"Yeah my family just moved here"

I check my watch, I must get going or I'll be late for my first class.

" interesting"

"Yeah, i gotta go now or I'll be late"

"Okay" he smiles " see you later then"

Well Niall is nice, maybe we can be friends.

I keep walking to the class. My first class is literature. mr brown's class.

Not many people are in the class. luckily Im early. i take a seat in the middle , because its not in the very front and its not in the very back, teachers dont pay atention to people in the middle.