11

"What are you doing here ?" Lindsay says glaring at me. She is wearing tight shirt and putting a light amount of makeup,  letting her blonde hair fall on her shoulders.

"uhm, I came for work ?" I look at her confused.

"Oh, right sorry" she says and looks around her like someone is watching us "Look jessica,  today you should be in niall's place and not in the kitchen for some reasons." she says and smiles at me.

"but-" just as I'm about to ask why she interrupts me.

"here wear this shirt and stand in the pastry corner" she says giving me a red polo shirt like hers.

"Okay bu-"

"I said wear this shirt and stand in the pastry corner" she says so slowly and then smiles a fake smile.

I stare at her blankly for a couple of seconds.

"Didn't you hear what I said ?" she snaps at me.

I nod at her and run over to the pastry corner, wear the shirt over the shirt im already wearing , since I don't get to ask the rude blonde secretary where I should wear it.

I stood in the pastry corner. 2 hours. no one enters the place. no one walks by. lindsay stands on the chashier, scrolling through her phone. why did she switch places between me and niall ? thats so weird. and if I was in the kitchen right now at least I'll find someone to talk to. anyway the important thing is that I'll get payed at the end of the month.

3 hours pass and litteraly nothing happened. this is the most boring 3 hours of mt life.

"you can leave if you want" Lindsay says not even bothering to look up from her phone.

I nod and and take off the shirt. I walk out of the bakery but stop because of Harry calling my name.

"jessica" he calls after me. I stop and turn around "Hey"

"Hi" I smile at him.

"I know this is wierd but-" he stops and takes a deep breath "would you like to come with me to the movies with me ?"

"The movies ?"

"Yeah- I mean that's if you'd like to come" he says nervously. I've never see him nervous like this.

"yeah sure" I smile "Why not"

we walk to his car. The drive to the cinema is really quiet neither one of us says a word. just awkward silence.

we get there and harry decideds that we watch the movie "malificent". he has awkward taste in movies though.

we watch the movie in silence. he doesn't say anything so I decide that I Won't start a conversation first.

a tall boy comes who i recognize as a boy in my literature class walks towards us and almost sits on harry.

"Hey there are you blind ?" I yell at him "you're gonna sit on him"

he stands and looks at me confused " w-who ?"

"Harry" I look over at harry and he just glaring at the wierd boy "what are you starting at ?" he snaps

"S-sorry" he says shaking and runs away.

"what a wierd boy" I say shaking my head.

"yeah" harry answers simply.

the movie ends and we go back to his car at silence.

"we're driving back to my place I wanna get something and then I'll drive you back to yours"