8

" I didn't kiss you " he says frowning

"Yes, You did" what does he mean he didn't kiss me . of course he did , why is he denying it ?

"No I didn't !" this time he says through a clenched jaw.

"yes you did ! you even apologized about it !"  he is denying it ? Maybe he regrets it and he just wants to forget about it. was it that bad ?

" look, if you're one of those girls who like to make up shit and go around school spreading it, you can save it , cause that won't happen" he snaps at me.

what is he talking about ? It's either that he lost his mind or he's an asshole and he don't want to admit that it had happened.

" I swear it happened! " I almost scream saying it "  remember in the car ride ? you apologized about it !"

" the only thing I apologized about is shouting at you !" now he is shouting at me.

" did you lose your memory or something ?" I snap at him this time.

" You're crazy" he says in almost a whisper and stands up walking out of the door and slamming it behind him. I won't even go after him.

I know what he does. he is one of those boys who go  around   kissing and sleepingn with girls and then denying it. and he does it to have fun. that's what he does.

He's an asshole that's who he is . and I what I'll do is avoid him.

I sit there on my bed for hours thinking. by the time I get tired and pull the comforters and as soon as I lay down. I fall asleep

minutes later I open my eyes I open my eyes feeling someone ontop of me.

I look up to find harry ontop of me pointing a gun to my chest. I try to scream but I can't. I can't  do anything.

"Harry what are you doing ?!" I freak out and try to stand up but I cant move. its like I'm drugged.

"sorry, jessy" he pulls the trigger and my heart pounds " you can't know the truth" he says and he shots me.

I scream ontop of my lungs. i open my eyes. realising it was only a dream I try to breath regulary .

I stand from the bed and go down stairs and open the tap and pour some water in a glass cup.

I drink the water and it goes down my throat like its ice calming down my burning throat.

what was that dream? and what could it possibly mean ? " you can't know the truth" ?

I haven't had such kind of dreams since a long time. since the accident.

I believe in nightmares and dreams though. they always must mean something . from experience ...

I have to clear my head for now . I have to sleep as I have work tomorrow

I go upstairs again and lay on the bed . I fall asleep not after so long.

_______________________

HEY GUYS HOW ARE YALL ??

so yeah I know this is a short boring chap but I juST FINISHED SCHOOL AND NOW ITS SUMMER HOLIDAY YAYAYAYA

yeah so I'll be updating more often maybe twice aweek idk.

and if you still have exams good luck on them !

this is probably the longest a/n ever hah

DONT FORGET TO VOTE PLEEASE AND COMMENT

LOVE YOOOOOOOU

-sara