6

I open my eyes seeing a bright light in the room. I close it again trying not to look at that light again. I Yawn extending my hands and then letting them fall on the big comfy bed. I open my eyes one more time checking the paintings on the wall, They're really beautifull though.

Wait, Paintings ?

It took me a moment to realize that this Isn't my room. Events from last night plays in my head. I remember someone carrying me out of the room. But who ? And where am I ? I stand up from the bed, Examining the room. The wall is beige colored with a lot of paintings and frames on it . One with a beautiful red rose along with long green branches and thorns in it. Another one with a waterfall along with flowers and birds. A big one with an old man playing with a little-boy-shaped puppet, The boy is holding a knife and cutting another little boy's throat, This one is really deep. I turn around from the paintings to see the rest of the room the furniture seems really nice and elegant . I wonder who's room is this ?

My question is answered when Harry opens the door.

"Have you slept well, Jessy ?" Harry says smirking at me, again.

"Would you stop calling me that?!" I say in an angry voice"Why do you always call me that name ?"

"Because Jessica is very long" he says "Jessy is more nice"

The same sentence. He just said the same sentence. I say silent just starring at him.

"What's wrong ?" He says frowning his eyebrows.

"Nothing, it's just ..." I pause not knowing what to say "Nevermind"

"Okay, then" he says

"Is that your house ?"I ask changing the subject.

"yes" he says nervously " What were you doing here last night ?"

"A friend invited me" I answer him.

"Well, you almost got rapped" he snaps at me "And i dont want you coming to my house again"

"Why do you have to be so so rude ?"

"Oh, maybe i was rude when i yelled at you in class !" he says refering to what i did earier " Or maybe i was rude when i saved you from getting rapped yesterday !" he says getting out and slamming the door.

well, he's right i was rude but now he's the one being rude. I need to get out of here or call my mum.

wait a minute. my mum

she's probably looking for me everywhere. she could've called the police. I need to call her now. I pick up my phone and dial my mother's number. she answerr in the second ring.

"Jessica! Where are you ?" my mom yells at the phone "Do you know How long i've been looking for you !?"

"Sorry mum" I try to make an excuse in my head "It was too late so I slept over at my friend's"

"What friend ?"

"Harry "

"Oh, Okay" I'm surprised at the complete trust she has. for me and mostly for harry "Make sure you're home soon, Bye !" and with that the line goes dead. My mum can be very weird sometimes.

As I'm about to open the door to go downstairs, Harry opens the door and brush his lips into mine placing his hand on my waist. He keeps on with this kiss. He slowly pulls away looking me in the eyes "I'm Sorry" He says walking away not after long leaving me shocked and confused.