chapter 2

Thomas POV

I can't fucking believe it i thought out of all the people i know why Hamilton! Soon after that i heard the front door close and get locked,soon i remembered i didn't lock the door"oops" i muttered after that i heard another door close.(can you believe it?!)after sleeping for god knows how long i walked out of my room remembering i left my bag on the couch,i walked over and noticed that the bag on the couch wasn't mine ,i looked at the clock it was 3:00 am i went over to Alexander's room and knocked loudly not giving a fuck if he was awake or not,after 5 minutes of banging and yelling for him to open the door he finally did "what the fuck do you want,Jefferson?" he groaned " i believe you have my bag" i said expecting a snarky remark instead he went back into his room and got MY bag he gave it back and asked where his was i pointed towards the couch he walked out to get it giving me the perfect view of his nice ass-wait "nO i did not just think Alexander's has i nice ass" i whispered to myself,i walked into my room and took my phone out to start talking to james(my best friend)

James:hello?

Jeff:hi

James:who did you get as a roommate?? I got king George>:(

Jeff: i got no other than The bastard know as Alexander Hamilton

James:...

Jeff: you ok

James:XD

Jeff: i'm leaving

James:bye

Tjeff:bie

I put my phone in my bag and slowly drift off to sleep,suddenly i wake to loud alarm coming from the other room i ran outside to find Alexander alarm in front of my door i smash the thing and i walk over to his room and yell "WHY THE FUCK IS YOUR ALARM CLOCK IN FRONT OF MY DOOR"he opens the door with the angriest look on his face,honestly it was adorable."because no matter how hard i banged on your door you kept sleeping" i sigh and ask him "why did you wake me up,we don't have class for another week"i said "we need to get the groceries" he said "why didn't you go yourself"i ask "because i don't know what to get"he said with an annoyed tone"alright fine,let's go"

Alexander's POV

That Jefferson gets on my nerves,first he bangs on my door so loud i swear the police were going to be called,two he gets pist at me when HE was the one who didn't wake up.And three he gets upset cause i woke him up to get food i thought as we were walking down the aisle while i was zoned out thinking how much i hate Jefferson i realized he had picked me up and shaking me "whAT THE FUCK,JEFFERSON" i managed to scream, he puts me down and says"you weren't responding when i called you or when i waved my hand in your face,so i decided the best thing to do was shake you" well i guess i would've done that i thought "...ok! Fine! Fair enough" he turned around and told me to"catch up" i swear i could hear his smirk. 

A/N

(im sorry if the punctuation are bad)