chapter 3

Alexander's POV

we walked for about 15 minutes before Jefferson found the spaghetti aisle he LITERALLY pushed a man to get there i said "sorry" to the man,Jefferson took like 15 packets of mac n cheese"jesus..." i said "don't judge me" he hissed "ok" i said, after i actually got some food that wasn't mac n cheese we walked over to the cashier and paid for our stuff,we were walking to the dorm when i heard thunder i squealed in fear Jefferson turned around to see me "what's wrong, Hamilton afraid of a little thunder" he said with a smirk "N-NO!"shit i stuttered he chuckled,we got to the dorm and started putting away the groceries after we were done, we sat on the couch i decided to look out the window (which was a bad idea m8)it was raining "shit"i muttered, noticed i was shaking i said "i'm gonna go now" as i got up to go to my room"why are you crying?" i heard Jefferson say,i stopped and touch my cheek yes i was crying at that moment i heard thunder which made me fall to knees,i felt cold,i could see all the body.

Thomas's POV

When i asked Hamilton, why he was crying in that exact moment thunder fell and so did he,i didn't know what to do so i walked over i picked him up,to see him crying not even trying to stop it, so the immediate thing to do was hug him,he seemed to flinch when i did but then he relaxed i started cooing him like saying"shhh,it's ok"after a while i noticed Hamilton fell asleep so i picked him up(bridal style)and carried him to his bed,when i was about to leave to my room i noticed Hamilton was still holding my shirt tightly i wanted to leave but i didn't want to wake him up so i did the next best thing and lied next to him and drifted of to sleep.

(yes ik this was short. BTW i did this with my guy friends in history class)