chapter 4

Alexander's POV

I woke up and felt one hand in my waist and the other holding me, i looked to see Thomas Jefferson! I thought before yet again i heard thunder i whimpered and hugged Thomas and surprisingly he hugged back"shhh i know"i looked up to see him with my tear covered face.

  Jefferson's POV  

I felt someone hugging me and i heard a small whimper so i hugged back and said"shhh i know"i saw Alexander in tears i touched his cheek wiping his tears away i hugged him until he fell asleep,then i noticed it had stopped raining so i drifted of to sleep.

                                          ~time skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip~  

Jefferson's POV

I woke up to the small man under me,then i noticed one of my hands was on his waist and the other intertwined with mine(some how that happened) i felt my face go red and slowly separated myself from him, i saw him curl up in ball inside the blanket,it was Adorable....wait I shared a bed with Hamilton,woke up next to him with our fingers intertwined and one hand on his waist...i thought before seeing Hamilton in his hoodie and boxers walk out my room, i almost died from cuteness overload,he looked at me " not a word to anyone" he said with a scared and angry face"sure" i said with a grin. 

(a/n this is what Jefferson saw)