Chapter 17

Alexander's POV

A couple days after that embarrassing moment"ugh" i said to myself "what?" Thomas asked"oh!nothing,just remembering how you told all my friends that we were dating while also being in a classroom were anyone can hear"i said sarcastically"it's fiiiiine....maybe" Thomas said'*GASP*"what!" i asked"the Schuyler sisters are playing today!!" Thomas said in excitement"O.M.G!!!" i screamed"we need to go!!!"we both said in union" go where?"laf asked"to the Schuyler sister's concert!!"i screamed"oh,they're playing tonight?"laf"no,in 2 weeks-YES TONIGHT"i said using my sarcasm,i saw laf's face to go from calm to' o fuck 'it made me laugh a bit"hehe-w-well i'll see you guys there,haha-crap"laf said as he accidentally knocked into a trashcan"what.the.fuck,hahah"i asked laughing"i have no idea but seems like he's got something planned"Thomas said with a smirk"oh~i wonder who"i said while Thomas and i started walking again.

Timu skipu~~

"IT'S TIME!!!GET READY NOW!!!"i yelled at Thomas who is in his room"I KNOW,I'M ALMOST OUT!!!!"he yelled after five minutes of me yelling at Thomas to hurry up and me having a mini heart attack, he falls because of his skinny jeans"i'm out~" he says entering the living room"took ya long enough" i said with a smile"well at least i'm not wearing...whatever it is you're wearing" Thomas said jokingly,i was wearing a shirt that said apocalypse and black jeans "hahaha-i'm going to ignore that, sparkle prince" i said giving Thomas a peck in the cheek,i took a quick glance at the clock "shIT,WE'RE LATE!!"  i yelled "again?!" Thomas said while we were running down the street  "fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck-" 

finally we get there and we give the guy the tickets "WERE HERE, WE MADE IT ON TIME!!!" i yelled "pfft haha" Thomas started laughing, we were going to find the guys but i needed to go to the bathroom "i'll be right back" i said  but when i when i was about to go in i saw laf and john kissing, i turned around and started walking out "you ok?" Thomas asked "i saw john and laf kissing in the bathroom" i said blankly "what?!" Thomas said with disbelief  "yeah, let's go find the rest of them and hopefully neither me or you won't walk on them kissing "i said with a chuckle and a sigh

 "Alex" he said"....' nothing"ALEX?"he said louder"..." "ok now it's just getting creepy-" he asked, i started laughing  "what?" Thomas asked getting closer to me"i-i'm sorry it was just too funny of a scene to not make it a reality hehehe" i said between laughs " you actually gave me the creeps" Thomas said putting a hand on my shoulder.

(the only reason why this got updated today was bc of my best friend bugging me about it, you know who you are)

Edited bc the vibe was kinda r*pey (7/30/2020)