chapter 16

~flashback yesterday~

John's POV

Let's just say, Laf doesn't like hurting me. Thank god I was spamming the group chat, cause i'm such a good friend.

Hamilsquad:

smolHamMan: John, deadass, stop

Turtleboy: never!😆

Pegless: Bruh-

LAFAYETTE: Mon-ami,if you keep spamming i will personally walk to your dorm and beat you up, ong

smolHamMan: Yo you gotta chill 😐

For a minute i got scared but then i thought "he's probably joking" i laughed and kept spamming but i was spamming HIM now...

LAFAYETTE: get ready, bitch boy

TurtleBoy:  Bruh moment

I didn't know what to do in that moment, so i did what i thought was right, oh boy was i wrong. I ran all the way to Alexander's dorm and knocked furiously until he opened the door, i door ran inside " would you mind explaining why you're so scared" he said after he closed the door "well- you know how Laf said 'Mon-ami,if you keep spamming i will personally walk to your dorm and beat you up, ong-'   "....i might have started spamming him" i said with a nervous smile  "yOU WHAT?!" he ask in disbelief  " yeaaaaaa" i winced " you know Laf will beat the living breathing shit out of you rig-" he got cut off by pounding on the door "ye-yes?" he asked nervously "why,hello Alex...where's john?" he started off with a smile but ended it with a look of vengeance "w-well i have no idea what you're talking about-" he was cut off by Laf slamming the door open "shit" Alex simply said "heyyy Laf how are yOU?!WOOOAH!!" Laf picked me up  "wait,wha-" i started before i was cut off by Laf closing the door.

A loud thud came from the hall way, Alex and Thomas came out "I think,we just caught them fighting" Alex said snickering " oh my god, guys at least do it at your dorm" Thomas said looking at  Lafayette who just fell and knocked over a vase in the hallway and me who is also on the floor but at the end of the stairs looking up "i guess this is the experience of spamming to a point" i laughed  "ok,how did this happen" Alex asked while getting the broom to pick up the broken vase " i was carrying john and he kicked me while i was carrying him which made me launch him towards the stairs then i fell over the vase and hit my head" Laf said blankly "w-h-a-t-t-h-e-f-u-c-k" Thomas said in disbelief "pfft hehehehe" i heard Thomas snicker  "owwww" i said in a monotone voice" were coming mon-ami" laf said laughing, as i laid there contemplating all the decisions in my life to this point, Laf helped me up "you ok?" i heard Thomas laugh from behind us, Alex had finished picking up the broken vase "aight so you're gonna have to pay for this" he looked at me and Laf  "LAF SHOULD PAY FOR IT-" i quickly said "What?! why me?? you're the one who kicked me" he protested "well you were the one who picked me up, who know what could've happened" i said acting like a victim (lmao) "...aight, but you owe me for this-" Laf sighed, Alex chuckled a bit "i'll get you the money tomorrow, Mon-ami" "ok, bet" Alex smiled.

"Ay hold up, can i stay the night, we haven't spent much time together since you and lover boy got together" i winked, Alex punched me softly "shut up, dumbass" he laughed "yeah whatever we can watch some weird movie" Thomas said, still leaning on the door frame, Laf started walking backwards as he yelled "YOU WE ME LAURENS, ALSO GET SOME MILk AND EGGS TOMORROW IM MAKING SOMETHINg" he laughed and started facing forward, walking back to the apartment.

i decided why not write this in a pool area with a bunch of 8th graders and GUYS I JUST GRADUATED,I'M OFFICIALLY A FRESHMAN XD. I'll try to update tomorrow BTW)

Edited bc it felt kinda r*pey (7/30/2020)