chapter 14

Alexander's POV

"I think,we just caught them fighting" thomas said snickering"o my god,guys at least do it at your dorm" i said looking at the lafayette who just fell and knocked over a vase in the hallway and john who is also on the floor but at the end of the stairs looking up"i guess this is the experience of spamming to a point" he blankly said still looking up"ok,how did this happen" i said while getting the broom to pick up the broken vase" i was carrying john and he kicked me while i was carrying him which made me launch him towards the stairs then i fell over the vase and hit my head....yeah" he said"w-h-a-t-t-h-e-f-u-c-k" i said"pfft hehehehe" i heard jefferson snicker"owwww" i heard john say in a monotone voice" were coming mon-ami" laf said laughing"nO,THOMAS,ALEX ANYONE BUT LAF" john screamed bolting his head up to look up at me,thomas and laf,i saw laf's innocent smile to a devilish smile with eyes full of...lust?"don't worry guys i'll take this" laf said getting up and walking towards john"NO,NO,NO,NO,N-" john got cut off by laf covering his mouth with his hand"ok, so i'll see you guys...tomorrow?" i asked"oh!you'll see me but not johnny boy here" laf said with a smirk"OoooKkkk" i said as closed the door i swear i could hear muffled moan"huh" i murmured"wanna watch the lion king"thomas asked"after what just happened yes,i would love to do that " i said.

Thomas's POV

So i'm a little lost on what just happened,first, john comes in banging at our door,second,laffayette comes in(well alex let him in)takes john as soon as he steps outside with john in his shoulder,he breaks a vase,make a hole in the wall next to our door,john doesn't want to be picked up by him and after alex closed the door i heard,VERY CLEARLY muffled moan"huh" i heard alex mumble,it's cute when he mumbled"wanna watch the lion king" i ask "after what just happened yes,i would love to do that"alex said with a posh accent"haha" i laughed a bit"cmon,get your shit together and let's watch some lions"i said"yup,yup" i heard him say as he was getting one of our SOFT blankets"i'm her-"he got cut off by slipping on the blanket"i told you not to run with the blankets" i said"shut it" he said after getting up"aww isnrofdnd"i didn't get to finish because our dear alexander threw"hehehe,that's what you get for laughing" he said"oh,so i can't feel joy"i fake gasp as i pull the blanket of my face"yu-" alex was cut off by a knock at the door"i'll get it!!"he yelled"hello?" alex said"h-hey,s-so i knocked laf out...at his dorm"i heard john say with his face flushed pure red and his legs were about to give out"ok,ok,come on in" i said in a hurry"o-ok" he said,why is john strutting?"you ok,john?"alex asked"i-i'm fine but can i stay tonight? Pls"john asked"sure" alex and i said in union,alex sounding a bit happier than me.

(i hope you like this,idk why i'm writing this 12:20 am but anywayyy,i'm going to try to post more often...ima try,ok)