Chapter 1

Mark was sitting at his computer editing a vlog of his. He had given Ethan and Kathryn the day off from editing to go out and enjoy the nice weather. 

'Mark something isn't right. You should message Sean.' Dark said in Mark's mind. 

Luckily Mark was home alone, "What are you talking about Dark?" he said out loud.

'Remember how I broke the seal on your 28th birthday?' he asked Mark. 

Mark slowly realized, "It's almost Sean's birthday and he'll be turning 28. I understand why you're worried now," he said and pulled up Skype.

To Sean- Hey I was about to film a Golf With Friends. Want to join?

From Sean- No, don't message me again.

Mark thought the response was off.

To Sean- Are you okay?

From Sean- What do you not understand about not messaging me again!?

'I made you act that way towards your friends. Sure I and Anti are different but we can make our hosts act the same. Mark, Sean doesn't know Anti is in him like you knew I was in you.' Dark said and Mark slowly nodded. 

I sighed, "You say this like you and Anti are one in the same," I said.

'In a way, we can be. We are two separate beings, but we can tend to think alike.' Dark explained to Mark.

"Well, what do we do?" Mark asked Dark. 

Mark heard Dark sigh, but before Dark could answer Sean was calling Mark on skype. Mark answered it and he knew it wasn't Sean sitting there. 

'Let me take over' Dark said. 

Mark slowly shut his eyes and let Dark take over. 

-Dark, still in the third person-

"Let him go, Anti," Dark said. 

He could see himself in the camera. His normally brown eyes were red and the white parts were black. Sean's normally blue eyes were green, the pupil blue. 

"Let him go? Now, why would I do that?" Anti said, smiling. 

'Dark what are we going to do now?' Mark thought to him. 

"Anti, what's the purpose of taking over Sean's body? The poor guy doesn't even know you exist," Dark said to Anti who was spinning in the chair. 

Anti stopped in his place, "Because I'll finally be able to kill you," he said. 

Dark growled and realized Sean was fighting Anti. 

'Mark switch back with me' Dark thought to Mark. 

They switched back. 

-Mark and first person for some reason-

I watched as Sean and Anti fought for control. After a minute I saw Sean's head look up, but he was facing away towards me. 

"Sean?" I asked and Sean turned to him. 

His eyes were back to normal, "Mark? When did I call you?" he asked. 

I tried to think of a lie but couldn't, "You didn't," I said. 

"Then who did?" Sean asked. 

"The demon inside of you did," I told him, not wanting to. 

Sean just looked at me like I was crazy, "Very fucking funny. Do you really think I'm that idiotic to believe a demon called you? Some friend you are," he said and hung up the call. 

I tried calling him back but he wouldn't answer. 

'Now we know Anti is here.' Dark thought. 

"I'm going to get him to come here. We can keep a closer eye on him if he's near us. Can you sense when it's Anti and not completely him?" I asked Dark. 

'Yeah but it's faint. It's not always right.' Dark told me. 

"Okay. I'm going to call Tyler and Ethan. They know about you if I tell them that they need to leave due to Darkiplier related stuff that'll keep them safe," I said and grabbed my phone. 

I texted both of them and they were fine with leaving for a few days. I finished recording a few videos a few hours later. I ended up playing a few video games on my own as Dark was taking a nap somehow. My phone started going off with tweets. Most were like check Jack's new video or something is wrong with Jack. 

"Dark wake up," I said and I heard him yawn. 

'What do you want?' he asked me and I sighed. 

I pulled up the video and started watching it. The title worried me. It was a bunch of jibberish. 

'That's odd. It's Anti and I's original language but it makes no sense' Dark said.

"What's it say?" I asked him as I paused the video. 

'It says 'it's the end for me'. I don't think he's talking about Sean either.' he said. 

I started watching the video and Sean just looked exhausted. He was rambling on about how he wasn't getting enough sleep and felt sick every day. 

'Wait. Rewind ten seconds.' Dark said quickly. 

I pulled the progress bar back. I held the phone up to my ear and I could hear Sean saying shut up to someone. I rewind again and watched it. He turned his head like he was saying it to someone behind him. 

"Anti. He's mocking him. Making his life a living hell," I said. 

As I finished watching it I got a call from Sean. 

"Sean? Is everything okay?" I asked him as soon as I answered it. 

I heard him sigh, "No. Mark I'm starting to believe you on the whole demon thing. I keep hearing this voice in my head and it won't leave me alone. I think I need to get some fresh air. Could I come to America for a while? Hell we could celebrate my birthday," he said and I smirked.

"Of course. Let me know when you're supposed to be in," I said.

"I just remembered something after going through the messages I've sent you over the past day or two," he said quickly.

I knew what he was going to say but played along anyway, "What's that?" I asked him. 

"I'm acting the same way you did when you turned 28. Do think that's a coincidence?" he asked me. 

I decided to put his mind to ease as best as I could, "Sean you looked exhausted in your last video. Once you get here I'm going to drop you off so you can sleep since I have to go grocery shopping soon anyways. The voice your hearing is probably you just being delirious. I'm not calling you crazy, I'm just saying you're probably delirious from lack of sleep," I said. 

I could almost hear the defeat in his voice, "Yeah, you're right," he said.