Chapter 8

-A Week Later-

Signe and I arrived in LA a week later. She and Amy headed out to have a girls day while me, Ethan, Tyler, and Mark went out. 

"So how was your birthday Sean?" Tyler asked me. 

"It was, eventful to say the least," I told them and Mark laughed. 

They looked confused but shrugged. 

"The date with Markiplier thing was awesome. I saw Dark got to say hello," I said and they nodded. 

"He wanted to be in a video, see how the fans would react. Obviously, they believe it was me with some makeup on," Mark said.

Ethan stretched as we walked down the street, "I was thinking during the live stream we could do a whole Dark thing. It'd be cool and the fans would love it," he said. 

"How would we do it?" I asked him. 

"Well, we were thinking that we turn off all the cameras. Dark takes over, we're all on the floor pretending to be unconscious or whatever and let Dark do what he wants to do," Tyler explained and Ethan nodded. 

Mark shrugged, "I'm okay with that and so is Dark," he said. 

'Jack-a-boy, you are all in for a treat.' I heard Anti say but ignored it, 'I've taken control of the home world, so I'm stronger than ever.'

I continued to ignore it. We got to a hairdresser because Ethan needed a hair cut. I decided I wanted to redo my hair and asked them if they had any spare time. My hair was a darker green and we went out to eat. 

"Hey, Sean are you okay? You look pale," Mark asked me. 

"Yeah. Just hungry," I said and laughed. 

We finished eating and headed to the office. The girls were still out doing things so we started setting up for the live stream. Tyler and Ethan worked on the mics and cameras while I and Mark planned out the games. 

"Should we play Happy Wheels?" Mark asked me. 

I shook my head no, "You could always play One Shot and try to get a different ending. I've heard that it has a true ending that you can save Niko and the world in," I said.

"Okay. So far we have One Shot, SpeedRunners, and Gang Beasts," Mark said. 

"What about a horror game? Maybe a classic?" Ethan called over to us. 

"Slender might be a good one," I said and he nodded. 

After a while, Amy and Signe got back. 

-Next Day-

Signe headed to the office before me so help out Amy finish some stuff. 

'She loves you so much. It'd be a shame if something were to happen to you.' I heard Anti say.

"Look I don't know if I'm just going crazy, or if you really back. Either way, I'm stronger this time around," I said out loud.

He laughed, 'Sean you will never be strong enough to keep me locked away. Not anymore. You'll see.

I realized the time and headed to the office. When I got there they were already streaming. 

"Well damn. I tried not to be late. Sorry," I said and the chat started going crazy. 

-Mark-

It was almost the end of the stream six hours later. We had surpassed the goal by a landslide as usual. I lied saying I needed to use the restroom and left. Behind his back, Sean gave me a thumbs up. I shut off all the lights. 

-Dark-

I switched the lights back on and went behind the couch, making sure not to step on the others. I realized I didn't see Sean anywhere. I smirked when I saw the chat start going crazy. 

"You know something? You all wanted me, I was even more popular than Anti," I could hear Mark laughing in the back of my mind, "Is was a stupid request of you all to make. Now all these people are going to die."

Signe, who was behind the screen making sure everything was running smoothly, screamed. I turned around to see Sean standing there, his throat slit. I knew it wasn't special effects either. 

'Say something psycho-ish then cut the stream. Everyone just thinks it's fake. I'll make up a video talking about it.' Mark thought. 

I turned back to the camera, "And he's the first," I said and gave Signe the signal to cut the stream. 

"It's all off," she said. 

Sean collapsed. Signe looked horrified and all the others quickly got up and headed towards him. 

"Stay back!" I yelled. 

Sean started laughing, I knew it wasn't Sean anymore. When he fully stood up Anti was staring back at me. His eyes were green with a blue pupil, and black instead of normal whites. His ears and canine teeth were sharp and pointed. 

"So you managed to take down the ruler," I said, ready to fight. 

"Well, you see it was rather easy," he said and started laughing, "You should get your reinforcements Dark, you'll need them."

He disappeared and I was forced to switch back with Mark.

-Mark-

My legs gave out as something forced me and Dark to switch. Amy caught me and I sat on a chair. 

"What do we do?" Ethan asked me. 

"I need to go make some calls," I said and whispered to Amy, "Take care of Signe. She just watched Sean practically die."

She nodded and took Signe back to the house. I looked at Ethan who looked like he was mumbling something. 

"Are you okay?" I asked him. 

He shook his head no, "Dark didn't just give up on his own. Someone kicked his ass. You just don't remember it," he said. 

I looked at him, "Ethan what are you talking about?" I asked him. 

"I have a demon that's been missing for a while. From what Anti said I know why. His name is Nahte, Ethan backward. He was the ruler of their homeworld," he said, "He's like a cyborg demon."

"Why didn't you tell us?" Tyler asked. 

"I was scared to. He erased your memory of ever fighting us for your own safety. Dark of course knew about him but didn't know they had fought. I'm sorry," Ethan said and was looking at the ground. 

I sighed, "And you say you haven't heard from him in a while. What's counted as a while?" I asked him. 

"A week after we arrived back. After Anti disappeared," he told us, "I've been trying and trying to get him to respond but he won't. I think Anti killed him." 

I realized Ethan was tearing up, "Are you okay?" 

"No. Nathe is like a brother to me. We never had anything happen like you and Dark or Sean and Anti. We've always been a team and now he's just gone," he said and stood up from the armrest. 

'Tell him the king is fine. Just healing. He'll be back sooner than he thinks.' Dark said and I nodded. 

I sighed, "Dark says he's okay. He's just healing and will be back sooner than we think," I told Ethan. 

He nodded and walked away. I called Felix and Cry, told them what had happened, and they were soon on a flight to LA.