Chapter 7

-A week later-

Dark was still healing, and there was no sign of Anti. Amy was the only one that was allowed to see Mark since she was technically family. His family couldn't afford the trip so Amy would skype them. The doctors said he improved every day and had no idea why he wasn't waking up, but we knew. We saw the doctor walk over us. 

"Is everything okay?" I asked him. 

He nodded, "Yes. In fact, Mark just woke up. He's still a bit out of it, but he's awake. His girlfriend said I should let you all know," he said with a smile. 

"Thank you," Cry said and he left. 

"That means Dark is back," I said and he nodded. 

A few hours later the doctor let is in to see him. He was fully awake and aware of what was going on. Sean was the last one to come in.

Mark looked surprised, "How? Anti said you would've died five days after he attacked us," he said.

"He didn't believe he would've been able to defeat Dark like that. Mark, Anti is gone," Sean explained to Mark.

"This feels too easy," Amy said hesitantly.

We all nodded, "Yes it does. So what are they saying happened to me?" Mark asked me.

"Crazed fan attacked you out of the blue. They're still looking for the attacker," I told him.

He nodded, "I wonder how long they'll search," Cry said.

-A Month Later-Sean-

We all agreed Anti was gone for good. I was back in Ireland and Signe had moved in with me. I would have nightmares of Anti coming back and killing me. I could hear him laugh from time to time but shrugged it off as a small case of paranoia.

"Sean I'm heading out to the store. Do you need anything?" Signe yelled up to me.

"Can you grab me some more of those crackers I like?" I called down to her while trying to find a shirt to put on for the day.

"Yeah!" she yelled back then I heard the door shut.

I threw on my Overwatch shirt and sat at my desk. The cops were still searching for the non-existent fan that attacked Mark. I made a video saying I had disappeared because I was very sick and weak. 

'Miss me?' I heard Anti said and I jumped. 

My phone started ringing and I answered it. 

I regained my composure, "Hey, Mark. What's up?" I said. 

"Hey. I was wondering if you would like to come back to LA and join us in a charity live stream," he asked me. 

"Of course. When?" I asked him as I scrolled through comments. 

"Next week. It's another Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance one," he told me and I nodded. 

We talked for a while and planned things out. He ended up having to go and I kept scrolling through comments. I got to my latest video kept seeing comments with a specific time stamp. They kept saying something was behind me. I decided to check it out and clicked on the stamp. For a split second, I saw Anti standing there. I jumped as my phone started going off.

It was Signe, "Hey so they don't have the crackers you asked me for. Is there anything else you want me to get?" she asked.

"Not that I can think of. Hey, what have you caught me saying in my sleep? I remember you saying I've been talking in my sleep," I asked her.

"You just mumble. It doesn't even sound like English. I remember the night you woke up screaming you had said something about Anti before I fell asleep. Is everything okay?" she asked me.

I sighed, "Yeah. I was just wondering," I told her, "By the way, I'll be going to LA next week to join Mark in a charity live stream."

"Okay," she said and we talked for a while.

She hung up and I started getting a splitting headache. I laid down and fell asleep.

/Dream/

I was standing in a pitch black void. 

"Sean. It's been a while, hasn't it? You think I'm gone, but I'm not," I heard Anti say. 

I turned around to see him standing there. His hands and upper arms were covered in blood. He looked different. His eyes were green with a blue pupil and black instead of the normal whites. His ears were pointed along with his canine teeth. 

"You're gone. Die and Dark said so. This is just a dream," I said, without looking at his eyes. 

He walked over to me and grabbed my shoulders, making my shirt bloody, "I'm not gone. This is no dream. Look at what we did Sean," he said.

He walked off to the side and I looked up to see a pile of bodies. Mark, Amy, Signe, Felix, Cry, and so many of my other friends were dead, in that pile. 

"We did that together. You let me in and we murdered every last one of them without remorse or mercy," he said and laughed. 

/Real Life/

I woke up screaming. Signe came into the room and hugged me until I calmed down. She went downstairs to cook dinner. I went into the bathroom and splashed my face with water. The water dripping off my face was red. I looked up and saw my nose was bleeding. 

"What the hell?" I said and quickly grabbed some tissues. 

I went back to my room and pulled up Skype. 

To Mark- Hey, Dark said Anti was gone right?

From Mark- Yeah. Why?

To Mark- He's been haunting my dreams, he's appeared in videos, and I can sometimes hear him.

From Mark- Are you sure you still want to do the live stream?

To Mark- Yeah. It'll pass. I'll be fine. 

I sighed and Signe finished dinner. We were eating downstairs and she looked at me. 

"Sean how long have you been having these dreams?" she asked me. 

I swallowed the bite of food and sighed, "A week after he disappeared was when they started. I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I just didn't want to worry you," I said.  

She walked over to me and fixed my jacket, "He's gone. Mark and the others scared that piece of shit away," she said and I smiled and nodded.