Chapter 10

"So the question now is how do we convince Sean that she's alive?" Felix asked and I pulled out my phone.

"Hey Sean? How long would you say it's been since we defeated Anti?" I asked him, pretending to be confused.

He sighed, "About a month," he said.

I checked the date and realized I we were a month behind the real world. I pulled up a group photo on my phone. The date was an exact month from the date the odd universe was on. I walked over to Sean.

"Sean we know the memory of Signe was wiped from your mind, or it should be. Signe is alive and well out there in the real world. She's worried sick about you," I said and showed him the date of the photo.

Cry put his hand on his shoulders, "Signe is fine. Anti never killed her. Sean you need to snap out of it before you die," he told him.

Sean looked at us with tears in his eyes, "She is?"

I nodded, "Yes. In fact she's with Amy in LA. She's scared and worried sick about you. Can you remember what happened before you appeared here?" Felix asked.

"W-We were doing a livestream. Ethan and Tyler had some idea to let Dark appear. Then something came over me...a-and I slit my throat," he said, looking at the ground with wide eyes.

There was a huge thunderstorm going on outside, seemingly getting worse as Sean remembered more.

"What else?" I asked.

"Signe screamed. I remember struggling to breathe. I heard Anti, he was asking me to just let go, and the pain would go away...so I did. That's when I appeared here, those events seeming like a dream," he explained.

"Okay. Do you believe us now?" Cry asked and Sean nodded.

"Go get a jacket. We need to find the exit out of this place," I said.

Sean turned off the stove and ran to his room. Cry, Felix, and I grabbed one from our bags. I opened the door to see that the rain was extremely heavy. Sean came back and we headed outside.

"How are we supposed to know what the exit is!?" Sean yelled past the rain.

"I have a feeling I know where it is!" I yelled back, "We can't drive in this. Sean how long does it take to get to your old cabin?"

"At a good pace, three hours, maybe four. With this rain it'll be at least five," he said.

We started walking.

-Nathe-

Me and Anti kept dealing blows back and forth. We were evenly matched. All of a sudden Anti's leg gave out.

"They convinced Sean! Give up now Anti!" I yelled and he laughed.

"Give up!? Now why would I do that?" he asked as he ran to me.

He punched my jaw in and I could feel it break. It healed enough to were the pain was a dull ache.

"This fight has been told throughout history! It's a prophecy and I'm supposed to win!" Anti cried out.

I growled and grabbed a metal bar that was sitting on the ground. I dodged more of his swings and shoved the jagged end of the bar into his stomach. He spit up blood then smiled.

"That tickled," he said and yanked the bar out of his stomach causing more blood to be spat.

-Mark-

We were fighting against the rain as we walked. We still had four hours to go. As we got closer Sean was getting a pounding headache so I had to help him walk.