Chapter 2

Sean arrived in LA the next day. I dropped him off at the house and I headed to shop. 

'Do you think he'll be okay alone?' Dark asked me. 

'I told him to keep me on speed dial if he needs me. I don't think he's eating honestly. I don't really remember how you affected my health. What did I do and not do?' I asked him. 

'Well, you barely slept. You got dehydrated and didn't eat either, but Anti is making it worse for him. He wants to beat Sean down, break his soul. If he can break his soul and he can control him easier.' Dark explained and I sighed. 

I finished shopping and Sean called me. 

"What's wrong?" I asked him. 

"Nothing. I fell asleep and now I'm bored. You cool if I play some of your games?" he asked, sounding a lot better. 

"Yeah," I said and hung up after we finished talking. 

Amy called me and we talked for a while as I finished shopping. I got back to the house and Sean was still playing some video games. He helped me bring the groceries in. As we were putting stuff away he grabbed the counter.

"You okay?" I asked him.

He stood up, "Yeah, I just got dizzy for a second," he said.

"Sean, when was the last time you ate?" I asked him.

He had to think for a minute, "Uh sometime last week," he said.

"I'll finish up here. Make something to eat," I said and he nodded.

'Dark what do we do? Anti is killing him.' I thought to Dark as I put more groceries away.

'All we can do is watch and wait.' Dark thought to me.

I sighed and finished. Sean finished cooking and I headed to record a q-and-a. Halfway through it, I heard a crash and stopped the recording. Dark stopped me.

'Mark let me take over. Something isn't right.' Dark said and I nodded.

-Dark-

I slowly walked into the kitchen were Sean was holding a knife. I saw a broken bowl  Tears were streaming down his face. He wasn't Anti and Mark forced his way back into control.

-Mark-

"Sean, what's going on?" I asked him, slowly walking over.

"It's back. The damn demon is back. Mark, he's been torturing me for a month now! I've been waking up in places I had never even been too," he yelled and I quickly took the knife from him.

I threw the knife to the side "Sean how much sleep did you get?" I asked him, trying to make him believe he was just sleep deprived.

"Probably about thirty minutes," he said.

I let him borrow Ethan's room to sleep in so he'd be more comfortable.

'Dark what do we do? I can't just watch one of my best friends die' I thought to him.

I heard Dark sigh 'Mark you need to tell him.'

I nodded in agreement. A few hours later Sean woke up and he looked more refreshed. I let him chill out first before telling him a demon lived inside his body. We played a game for a while.

"Hey, Sean?" I said as he kicked my ass in Smash Bros.

"Yeah?" he said, not looking away from the TV.

"Can you pause it for a moment?" I asked him as he paused it, "That voice you've been hearing isn't from sleep deprivation. It's a real voice. You know how our subs created Darkiplier and AntiSepticEye? Well, they're real," I finished.