Chapter 5

The others woke up, "We should get some place safer. Anti knows where we are now," Cry said and we agreed.

"Where are we going to go?" I asked him.

"Marzia and I have an apartment here from when we were filming Scare Pewdiepie. The lease isn't up yet," Felix said to us.

We nodded and got Sean into the car. I paid for the nights we had stayed and left. Felix drove, soon we got there. We put Sean in the guest room. Cry made the couch sleepable and I made a bed on the other couch.

"How did we get roped into this? Like why were we chosen?" Cry said to me as we were laying down.

I shook my head, "No. Dark refuses to tell me. What about Virus? How was he created?" I asked him.

"A fan of mine made him by accident. She was just trying to make a fun game for other fans and me to play," he said and I nodded. 

I sighed, "Dark and I have been together for as long as I can remember," I told him. 

I fell asleep.

-Next morning-

Cry woke me up, "Felix is gone. I've already searched the house," he said.

I jumped up, "You're sure you've checked everywhere?" I asked him.

He nodded, "Yes. I made sure Sean was okay. He's still out cold and it looks like nobody has messed with him," he said.

My phone started ringing, "Felix? Where are you?" I asked.

"Me and Die split. He forced a switch and took us to a warehouse. Mark if he kills Anti he kills Sean," he said.

I sat down and Dark started talking, 'Mark, sorry in advance.' he said.

-Cry-

I saw Dark and Mark switch. I knew Dark was going to split from him. I let Virus take over.

-Virus-

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I asked Dark.

He tried to push me out of the way, "This needs to happen," he said.

"If you split you risk not only Mark's life but your own and Sean's," I told him.

"Either way Anti needs to die and I know Mark won't let me do that," he said and I growled basically.

I punched him in the jaw. My hand was broken but it healed instantly. He cracked his jaw back into place then smirked. He swung at me but dodged it. Someone swung open the door causing us both to look. It was Felix and Die.

"Let go of his mind!" I told Die and he smirked.

He paralyzed me and I collapsed onto the ground. Cry was yelling in the back of my mind. Die made Felix hold Dark down. His hand went through Mark's chest. I watched as another Mark, Dark, appeared and Mark fell to the ground. Die snapped his fingers and Felix fell to the ground.

-Cry-

Virus and I switched back after Dark and Die left.

"Virus what do we do!? I don't know if they'll wake up!" I yelled.

"First off calm down. They'll wake up, I can sense it," he said and I sighed.

I heard Mark start coughing and I looked over to see him getting up. I sighed with relief and helped him up.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

He nodded, "Dark wasn't going to kill him. He was going after Die, just didn't want to say it. He and Die have some sort of connection. He'll be back tomorrow with Die," he said.

We heard walking and saw Sean leaning up against the wall, "What the hell is going on?" he asked.

-Anti-

"Took you two bastards long enough," I said, "But you know killing me will result in Sean's death. If I kill you it'll result in Mark's or Felix's death."

"It's a sacrifice I'm willing to make to save my host," Die said.

I laughed, "That's the type of mentality I love! If only you were as strong back then as you were now!" I said.

-Mark-Next Day-

Dark walked in carrying Die. He dropped Die, who then disappeared, and then he disappeared.

'Good to be back.' I heard.

"Die you're a dick," I heard Felix say as he walked down the hall.

'Thanks, Dark.' I thought to him.

I heard the door open and shut. We all went dead silent. I saw Sean grab his head and close his eyes. Cry backed away from him. When he opened them again they were like Anti's eyes.

"Man is it good to be back. Thank you so very much for keeping an eye on my host. If it wasn't for you, he'd be dead, I would have nowhere to go, and I would die here on Earth," Anti said.

"Anti can I ask you something?" Cry asked and I looked at him.

Anti dusted off his shirt "And what's that?" Anti asked him.

"What are you so hellbent on doing?" Cry asked him.

Anti look at me and back at Cry, "To kill Dark and Mark and go back to my world. Dark is more than meets than eye Mark. Keep that in mind," he said and disappeared.

'Dark what did he mean?' I thought to Dark.

Dark was silent. 

I saw Felix grab his coat, "Where are you going?" I asked him.

He sighed and looked at me, "Sean is gone, Mark. I'm done here. You're welcome to stay here but I'm going back to Brighton to be with Marzia," he said and walked out. 

Cry sat down and rubbed his face, "He's right Mark," he said. 

"Signe is counting on us to bring her boyfriend back! Our friend back and you're just going to give up on him because of what some demon said!?" I yelled, "Dark said the same thing when we were enemies! I'm sure Die said it and I'm sure Virus said it!" I said. 

Cry stood up quickly, "Mark! Snap out of it! You're stuck in this loop because the demon is using your friend's body! Felix and I have realized it!" he yelled then slammed the door shut after going outside. 

"Sean isn't dead!" I said. 

The door opened, "Well not yet. He's hanging on by a very thin thread. He most likely has about 5 days left," Anti said. 

-Dark-

I went after Anti. I grabbed him by his throat, which caused him to laugh.

"Finally after 100 years you're ready to fight again," he said and punched me in the jaw. 

'Dark stop! Don't kill him!' Mark yelled in the back of my head.