what is going to happen now?

Dear Dairy,
             As I was strolling in the garden. I couldn't help but notice that Phoenix seemed very upset and yelling at this women. They were standing near the center of the garden, the large angel fountain.  Was she a worker here? Why is he yelling at her?

                       Who is she.
Maybe...

        A lover... an ex lover.... his past coming to haunt you. Get ready, get set go!

Man, what a worse time for your private thoughts to bring you down.
Who is this person and why aren't moving from this position.

I've been in the same position just staring at the two of them conversing back and forth until I finally get my legs and body to cooperate with my brain to leave the area before seen. But then again, maybe not... The garden is the size of a zoo, no chances. But why do I need to hide my presence there is no harm done if they see me. I'm just minding my own business and enjoying the outdoors.

                   Don't lie.
   You, don't want to get hurt if it turns out she's a part of his past...
           Building your walls...

Please Lord don't let me see...

"Love?"

Fuck...... holy shit!.... I'm fucked... keep calm. In-hale, ex...

"What are you doing out.."

"Who is this piece of something, shouldn't you be in the maid quarters sweetie? New?" Said an overly bitchytone.

When did they come this way? Why didn't I notice?

            1, you turned around. 🤤
  2, you were lost in thought again 😑

I got to stop doing that! How Am I going to respond?

        By opening your mouth to communicate.... unless you want to come across an idiot.

"I was just... walking through, it was a lovely day. Sorry I didn't say hello. Didn't see anyone else out here. Oh and I'm not the maid sorry. I'm here with him."

"With who???" Leeched the leech

"With me. You just heard her say" sighed Phoenix. 

"Did I interrupt or disturb in anyway. I am truly sorry I'll just go, was heading inside anyways."

Before a step could be made. My wrist was snatched with such force that it made me lose my balance. Good thing he's a good catch. Then as I looked up into his face... I saw the saddest eyes, holding guilt and fear. So much fear. What was he afraid of? Was it me? Then just before I got my balance I couldn't hold myself back and stroked his soft check with my hand... holding it there and looking into the depths of his eyes and saying these 4 words..
     "Your okay I'm okay"

In that moment I saw relief but not much. Then it dawned on me..

Why the fucking hell did She not say a word, nor anything.. was she expecting me to leave without a resistance ?

I know what your thinking. I had more than enough time to make her presence known and see why she was there with him. Another thought.. why didn't she respond to my smart remark? Why?